choosing my first monitor in 10 years

hello all, as the title says I'm building a PC and I haven't been in the game since 2011 (back when the 580 was still big)! And as such I'm fairly overwhelmed by monitor choices but have narrowed it down to 3 candidates:
LG 34GN850-B
Alienware
AW3420DW (currently sitting in a box next to me but haven't opened and have till the 15th to return)
Samsung G7
Price isn't a factor as I plan to keep these for as long as I kept my last one but I'm worried im going to have buyers remorse after i choose one. Each seems to have a flaw so I thought I'd get some opinions before i go finalizing anything. I bought the AW originally, but am worried when i started reading that its fairly dim and doesn't do well with reflections. LG i've had some trouble in the past with but have never bought a monitor from them. And samsung people are going back and forth about. I saw linus loved it so I gave it a look and saw it has some backlight bleed, but I'm not sure if that's a big deal to me. I know there's no best end all be all of monitors, but I'd like to buy something I know i won't look at other monitors and say, "man what if..." like i do with my motorcycles (can never own enough!)

10 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

If you already have the Alienware, at least try it out.

I actually don't own anything to try it out with. I thought i said it in the post, but i don't have my CPU or GPU yet for another few weeks (past the return date) due to back order, and due to my new living conditions all my stuff is 2000 miles away. I would if i could :(

2 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Ah, I see. Have you already ordered it? Perhaps I could take a look at your parts list for you. All of those options are great monitors, I personally wouldn't stress out about it too much.

so the part list is a temporary set until zen 3 (or 4 i forget what they're on) releases later this year along with the 3000 line.
Now: amd 3600x w/ a 2060 rtx and 32 gb of 3200 ddr4
then: something akin to their 3900x but 4900x or whatever and their 3080ti

I don't remember parts being so scarce before. I remember the bit mining crap, but between motherboards, gpus, cases, and ssds so much was out of stock or back ordered...

7 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Yeah, it's mostly due to transportation issues between Asia and Europe / North America because all of the space on the cargo ships is taken up by PPE. I would rather be alive than have a Titan RTX, so we kinda just have to deal with it. I don't think you will need a 3900x because of the 12 cores, at least how games are currently coded, but if you wish for it to be future proof it may not be a bad idea.

that's fair i didn't think about shipping logistics for PPE. And its not so much as the 3900x, but its successor as I do like to have it be future proof. Makes things easier on me.