Quick question about cpu temperatures

So I build my first pc this weekend and I just have a question about the temperatures I'm seeing from my cpu. When I'm not using my computer and it is just standing on the desktop with nothing open the temperature will sit between 36 degrees and 47 degrees Celsius, occasionally jumping to the mid 50's or higher, and it is the same if I'm just surfing the internet with a couple of other programs open like discord, file explorer.

I haven't really tested the temperatures in games other than fired up skyrim special edition and played till the point where you customize your character and it seemed to stay stable in that time with the occasionally spikes to the mid 60's.

So my question is, does that sound like some reasonable temperatures or do they seem high? the cpu I'm using is a ryzen 5 3600, with a cooler master  hyper 212 cpu cooler.

Idle temps don't matter as long as load temps are fine. And they are.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Your temps look completely normal for your CPU.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, mazunumi said:

So I build my first pc this weekend and I just have a question about the temperatures I'm seeing from my cpu. When I'm not using my computer and it is just standing on the desktop with nothing open the temperature will sit between 36 degrees and 47 degrees Celsius, occasionally jumping to the mid 50's or higher, and it is the same if I'm just surfing the internet with a couple of other programs open like discord, file explorer.

I haven't really tested the temperatures in games other than fired up skyrim special edition and played till the point where you customize your character and it seemed to stay stable in that time with the occasionally spikes to the mid 60's.

So my question is, does that sound like some reasonable temperatures or do they seem high? the cpu I'm using is a ryzen 5 3600, with a cooler master  hyper 212 cpu cooler.

those are good idle temps imo, my cpu idles around 52c with an aio lol

Thanks for the reply, last time I had a desktop pc was 12 years ago and that was a prebuid pc so all of this with temperatures are kind of new to me