IS MY 1300$ GAMING PC BUILD PARTS GOOD ENOUGH?

Budget (including currency): 1300 USD ie. 400 kuwaiti dinars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly gaming and for everyday use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

so here is my pc parts list with the money im paying for , pls tell me if im overpaying but most of these are the cheapest i could find

AMD RYZEN 5 3600x - 247 usd

evga rtx 2060 super sc black- 419.29 usd

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 - 71.51 usd

Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 ssd - 70 usd

Seagate BarraCuda 2 TB HDD - 58.51 usd

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus- 186.17 usd

Corsair CV Series CV650 — 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU - 74 usd

Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Mid-Tower Case - 94 usd

TP LINK TL WN881ND Wireless N PCI Express Adapter 300Mbps- 16.25 usd

Cooler Master MS110 RGB Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo - 71 usd

shipping - 70 usd

most of these parts are from newegg international and 2 local shops, ill list them down below

https://www.newegg.com/global/kw-en

https://kuwait.microless.com/

https://quadrastores.com/

if you have any other recommandations for pc parts please pick from these 3 sites

i need a good 144hz / 75 h monitor with 1 ms response time for under 40 kwd ie. 130 usd including shipping to kuwait

6 minutes ago, alirafi321 said:

Budget (including currency): 1300 USD ie. 400 kuwaiti dinars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly gaming and for everyday use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

so here is my pc parts list with the money im paying for , pls tell me if im overpaying but most of these are the cheapest i could find

AMD RYZEN 5 3600x - 247 usd

evga rtx 2060 super sc black- 419.29 usd

CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 - 71.51 usd

Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 ssd - 70 usd

Seagate BarraCuda 2 TB HDD - 58.51 usd

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus- 186.17 usd

Corsair CV Series CV650 — 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified PSU - 74 usd

Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh Mid-Tower Case - 94 usd

TP LINK TL WN881ND Wireless N PCI Express Adapter 300Mbps- 16.25 usd

Cooler Master MS110 RGB Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo - 71 usd

shipping - 70 usd

most of these parts are from newegg international and 2 local shops, ill list them down below

https://www.newegg.com/global/kw-en

https://kuwait.microless.com/

https://quadrastores.com/

if you have any other recommandations for pc parts please pick from these 3 sites

i need a good 144hz / 75 h monitor with 1 ms response time for under 40 kwd ie. 130 usd including shipping to kuwait

a 5700xt would fare better than a 2060s, both are priced almost the same.

get a better power supply, something like a CX series or a RM series from Corsair, or a Gold rated Cooler Master MWE.

for 94 USD, you could probably get the Fractal Meshify C instead, its a case with superior airflow.

you could also upgrade from the 3600x to a 3700x, if your budget allows it.

😕

21 minutes ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

Agree with that.

get a better power supply, something like a CX series or a RM series from Corsair, or a Gold rated Cooler Master MWE.

Good reccomendations, just be sure to go for the RMx series, not the RM if going for corsair. The RM are much worse compared to RMx.

for 94 USD, you could probably get the Fractal Meshify C instead, its a case with superior airflow.

The TD500 is a top performer, far outpacing the Meshify C. Also the Meshify C NEEDS more fans to really be good. The stock fans hold it back big time.

I'd rather go for a 3600 non x, save the money and put it towards a better GPU. The 3700x will not be a significant upgrade in most situations.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

The is no good 144Hz/75Hz monitor for the price you propose. The first really good monitor i feel comfortable recommending is the AOC 24G2 which is ~180$. Everything below is mostly bad or has significant flaws which ruin the experience. I'd rather save a few more $ and go for a good one like this AOC model.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Those look like very very high prices to me.  Like one whole system level up prices.  Might be how things are atm.  I don’t know.  Cpu alone is $50 more than it was a while ago

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Those look like very very high prices to me.  Like one whole system level up prices.  Might be how things are atm.  I don’t know.  Cpu alone is $50 more than it was a while ago

He's in Kuwait, so we can't necessarily compare to US prices. (Even though it's been presented in USD.)

Were he in the US, I would agree!

What is it with people and buying the cheapest shit power supply for a high end system...

Get a better power supply. A Corsair RMx 550W

I'd wait for Nvidia's next graphics card, and don't get wireless N. It's very antiquated at this point.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

55 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

What is it with people and buying the cheapest shit power supply for a high end system...

Get a better power supply. A Corsair RMx 550W

first of all the RMx series do not have any stock anywhere in my country

nd secondly all the power units that are available are either from unknown brands or extremely highly priced from the price in amazon and other sites

A 5700xt same price but SO much better than 2060 super. Dont need 3600x go for 3600

16 minutes ago, alirafi321 said:

nd secondly all the power units that are available are either from unknown brands or extremely highly priced from the price in amazon and other sites

Meaning effectively you have to choose from a selection we have no data on.   There aren’t actually that many companies that make PSUs, but all of them are full capable of making either a good safe PSU or a creepy dangerous one.  The problem with unknown brands is they are unknown, and unknown very frequently means cheap and dangerous (having nothing to do with sale price) the only PSU reviews I know of is the PSU tierlist and doesn’t cover all brands. The conventional wisdom is anything unknown is extremely suspect here as the majority of PSUs are not good even normally.  You may have to choose between known and good deal.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Avocheeseado said:

A 5700xt same price but SO much better than 2060 super. Dont need 3600x go for 3600

Better for gaming.  There are instances where a 2060 is better.  Gaming isn’t it though.

18 minutes ago, Avocheeseado said:

k i might go for the 3600 but i like nvidia's drivers and i am a fan of rtx (for minecraft)

2 minutes ago, alirafi321 said:

k i might go for the 3600 but i like nvidia's drivers and i am a fan of rtx (for minecraft)

Rtx does nearly nothing.  The cpu hit is so extreme using it it’s not really different from using straight software stuff as can be found on AMD.  In the case of Minecraft a 5700xt is so much faster you may get better fps with it doing software ray tracing anyway.  Would require a given mod to be able to do that of course.

49 minutes ago, alirafi321 said:

That's not an excuse to choose the shittieet power supply with a brand name on it. Get a decent unit even if it's expensive. Or would you rather the entire system gets smoked and you have to replace it all?

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Rtx does nearly nothing.  The cpu hit is so extreme using it it’s not really different from using straight software stuff as can be found on AMD.  In the case of Minecraft a 5700xt is so much faster you may get better fps with it doing software ray tracing anyway.  Would require a given mod to be able to do that of course.

so according to you which brand's rx 5700 xt  will be better

Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 XT BE 8GB GDDR6 PCI-E HDMI / TRIPLE DP OC w/ Backplate 

or

XFX THICC II Radeon RX 5700 XT 

Looking at brand names inst really all about the cooler.  I recall there being a couple bad cooler designs, but avoiding those it’s mostly about price.  The 5700xt will be not silent regardless.  It more or less just throws more joules of heat than a 2x pcie mounted air cooler can really deal with well.  

1 hour ago, alirafi321 said:

good luck using rtx on 2060 super like 20fps

4 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The TD500 is a top performer, far outpacing the Meshify C. Also the Meshify C NEEDS more fans to really be good. The stock fans hold it back big time.

oh my bad lmao, thanks for correcting me

😕

1 hour ago, Avocheeseado said:

good luck using rtx on 2060 super like 20fps

dude k i understood that 5700 xt is better , fineeeee

4 hours ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

hey ,

do u think Corsair CX Series 450W will be enough? cuz only 450 w are available in stock fo the cx series or can u choose one between these 1) Corsair VS650 650 Watts 

2) Cooler Master MWE 550 Bronze-V2

8 minutes ago, alirafi321 said:

It’s better for many but not all things.  It has some features the AMD board doesn’t and if you need those features you need those features.

9 hours ago, alirafi321 said:

hey ,

do u think Corsair CX Series 450W will be enough? cuz only 450 w are available in stock fo the cx series or can u choose one between these 1) Corsair VS650 650 Watts 

2) Cooler Master MWE 550 Bronze-V2

450w will be enough mostly, but it would be cutting it tight. also you would barely have any upgrade headroom. are brands like seasonic or be quiet!, theyre reliable brands as well.

if nothing else is available, go for the bronze 550w cooler master mwe.

😕

9 hours ago, alirafi321 said:

the 2060 super comes with an NVENC encoder and RTX. NVENC comes into use while doing tasks like streaming, where it takes off a considerable load off of the CPU. RTX is ray tracing. a 2060 super comes with 30 Ray Tracing Cores (RT Cores). these can barely handle RTX supported games (even if its minecraft), and your playing experience will be pretty bad. if you really want to enjoy RTX, a 2080 super is what youll need, with the 2070 super being the bare  minimum for 30+ fps.

the 5700xt comes with none of these features, but for the price of a 2060 super, you get the performance of a 2070 super, and the 5700 xt goes just 20% lesser performance than a 2080ti.

get the 2060 super if you want to stream, but do not get it for RTX. in my opinion you should get the 5700xt

make sure you get a good dual or triple fan card. the blower styles ones suck

😕

get a 5700xt save cash use the saved cash on higher quality power supply... :I

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro