how to install graphics card vertically into TT View 91

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey friends.

I can do some preps before I start bulding my PC.

I thought to install graphics card 1660 TI Strix OC into this case.

I have vertical installation bracket in the case,and bought TT Riser cable

But I didn't find any tutorial on how to install the card.

Can anyone help with TT cases and installation of GPU vertically?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

I massively advice you to not do this as you will heavily choke the airflow of the card, cause a much higher temperature and thus lower performance and increase noise.

If you still want to do this it depends on what kit you got to mount it vertically. If it's the provided one it's just a case of screwing it on and in.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

I massively advice you to not do this as you will heavily choke the airflow of the card, cause a much higher temperature and thus lower performance and increase noise.

If you still want to do this it depends on what kit you got to mount it vertically. If it's the provided one it's just a case of screwing it on and in.

Well I won't listen to you,and ofc I will do it ;)

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.