I would like to put new GPU with my old i5 4570, help please?

Edon

I have  i5 4430 paired with RX480  which is slower than yours and I get heavily bottlenecked in  Horizon 4. I get 100% CPU usage and about 50-60% GPU usage. I don't mind it since I still get my 60fps but still, you might want to look into those to save some money for a year and upgrade whole platform next year or something like that when Zen 3 prices drop and Nvidia has 3000 series mid range cards out. 

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Sadly I don't play Anno 

In fact I almost don't play any games lol. 

Look at benchmarks maybe. 

Ok, thank you for your suggestion. It is appreciated! 

2 minutes ago, Sport Driver said:

I have  i5 4430 paired with RX480  which is slower than yours and I get heavily bottlenecked in  Horizon 4. I get 100% CPU usage and about 50-60% GPU usage. I don't mind it since I still get my 60fps but still, you might want to look into those to save some money for a year and upgrade whole platform next year or something like that when Zen 3 prices drop and Nvidia has 3000 series mid range cards out. 

I was thinking something like that. Maybe in 2-3 years to buy all new and just to have something now to get by.

1 minute ago, Edon said:

I was thinking something like that. Maybe in 2-3 years to buy all new and just to have something now to get by.

I would go with some sort of RX580/590 card probably form my experience, prices are pretty good over here for new, used must be dirt cheap now. Thing is I doubt you would get your moneys worth from RX5700 and similar with this CPU. Not an expert though, just speaking from experience. Probably a lot depends from the game too.

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G

the card it self how he really should be hes amazed me more then the nvidia and this is why i got him but he has to many problems im suffering from stuttering for months and i tried everything its almost a year since he started solding and the drivers still suck.