Tritton PRO Plus Gaming Headset 5.1 Displayport Nvidia

Hi everyone!, i would like if anyone can help me with this, it drive me nuts

I'm trying for weeks make my Tritton PRO Plus Gaming Headset 5.1 have audio, connecting it directly to the DP of my Nvidia GTX 1080, and no luck.

I know what everyone is thinking, "why not use the decoder" or " why not use the Displayport to jack 3.5 adapter"... well, YES!...But no...  the decoder is too "bulky" and using the DP to jack 3.5 i have constantly "buzzing" from the headphones

The thing here is, why is not recognized... DP support audio, right? in the nvidia control panel, dont show nothing... im somthing missing here.

PS: using DP to USB will work?

Thanks!

Plugging in a headset in a displayport will not work as displayports carry digital signal. Display port can carry audio, but its digital. The reason you need the decoder is because it's a digital to analog converter or simply a dac. Dp to usb will not work unless you get something like this. https://www.amazon.com/XtremPro-X1-1-Performance-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B07P6SYQG9/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=usb%2Bdac&qid=1594032393&sr=8-4&th=1 as usb carries digital signal as well.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Just because it uses a Display Port Adapater, doesn't mean it can run off a Display Port.

If I am not mistaking, The headphones would need to report something to the graphics card to even enable something like this, which is unlikely.

They probably just used the connector for the pin out, using the Aux adapter would turn them into a standard headset.

The included box is the only way to take full advantage of your headset and I would recommend just using it.

If you didn't want a bulky box, you should of gotten a different headset.