FPS Issue?

xDice

Hi everyone i was hoping if some one could help me find a solution about the problem i keep facing (idk whats wrong) 
So yeah i'm  gamer and like 2 days ago i did a huge upgrade on my pc ! : 
PC SPEC: CPU I9 9900k / 32GB ram at 3600mhz / GPU RTX 2060 / WC NZXT Z3 / Monitor the new Gaming Samsung Odyseey G7 27''-DP (at the same card running 2 side monitors 27' each one with HDMI's) 

Playing games such COD warzone/Arma 3/Rust/Dayz / mmorpgs but atm lets focus at FPS games ! According the web benchmarks with this kind of Build/card i supposed to have at least 100 fps on COD warzone but i do have 40-50! not even on max settings !That apply at the rest games as well but i pick this game cause is kind of famous ATM!
Players with worst setups reaching over 100..! I did check everything , i did tried many in game settings ! i did check hardware TEMPS! everything looks normal and everything is at their default settings ! But still having fps issues/drops

Forget to mention that i'm running at 1440p with G-sync enabled ! Spend like 8 hours today keep reading around the web and i haven't find any solution yet!Everyone says something diff ! At the begin i tho the problem was the pci slot of the card was wrong... but is not ! Second tho was the airflow in case but all the temps looks normal ! Then i start wonder about the panel "Odyseey G7 27'' came out like 3 days ago !  240hz .. is that the issue?
If you have any question feel free to ask or if you know something that i don't also please feel free to tell me :D 

What settings are you playing on? Are you sure your resolution is the same as the benchmarks? 
I would suggest using ddu to remove any old drivers you may have and then install the newest ones. I use this guide: 

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

4 hours ago, zeusthemoose said:

What settings are you playing on? Are you sure your resolution is the same as the benchmarks? 
I would suggest using ddu to remove any old drivers you may have and then install the newest ones. I use this guide:

I agree, perhaps 50 fps at 1440p with a RTX 2060 is normal? Keep in mind most people benchmark / play at 1080p. So There is a big difference in resolution there!

Switch the game settings to 1080p, and see what FPS you get. If you still only get 50 fps, something might be wrong.

11 hours ago, zeusthemoose said:

I don't use any old drivers the whole system is a  fresh start / booted / format clean start 

Drivers iv been installed manually and not by experience !

7 hours ago, maartendc said:

I agree, perhaps 50 fps at 1440p with a RTX 2060 is normal? Keep in mind most people benchmark / play at 1080p. So There is a big difference in resolution there!

Switch the game settings to 1080p, and see what FPS you get. If you still only get 50 fps, something might be wrong.

And there is many other videos ! H's hitting 70-80 avg fps at 1440p 

I don't really know what could be causing this. A number of things to look at (more or less in order of importance):

- Check with MSI afterburner: is your RTX 2060 running at the listed clock speeds?

- Do you see 100% CPU or GPU usage during gameplay? Or is the usage much lower? Monitor it with MSI Afterburner and report back.

- What clock speed is the CPU at during gameplay?

- Is your RAM set up to use the XMP profile in BIOS (this lets it run at 3600 Mhz instead of the default 2133)

- Try turning off Gsync / Vsync, does that help?

- Try a different monitor for gameplay, if you suspect the monitor causing the issue. Do you get the same fps?

- Does unplugging the 2nd and 3rd monitor make a difference?

- Is the framerate capped in the game settings?