after effects sets itself as default program

i installed a cracked version of after effects 2019 (verified source from someone i always install adobe programs from) and the program just set itself as default program for other files like .json files

i installed the exact same version from the exact source 2 months ago and it didn't happen.

any idea on how to fix this?

this never happened to me before.

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

change the default program, its burried somewhere in windows settings

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

1 minute ago, Matty2048 said:

change the default program, its burried somewhere in windows settings

can't

shows that theres not a program set to open this

qweqwe.png.fa63e71f91fce88566c3317c534f833e.png

idk why theres an Adobe After Effects JSON under that

its not an after effects file

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee

Could be the cracked app is not as trustable as you thought or some adobe programmer saw the crack possibility and is laughing his butt off atm.   I sort of wonder if you’re not mining bitcoin for him atm.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

50 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Could be the cracked app is not as trustable as you thought or some adobe programmer saw the crack possibility and is laughing his butt off atm.   I sort of wonder if you’re not mining bitcoin for him atm.

nah, he is the best at cracking programs in my country and everybody downloads his cracks.

its posted in the biggest forum of the country

he is been doing it for years now and if he was benefiting from it in a "bitcoin mine" way someone would've already found it.

i used his photoshop cs6 crack, premiere pro 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, after effects 2017 and 2019, illustrator 2017, media encoder 2018 and didn't have a single problem with those programs even with my old windows 7 os.

its the first time im encountering this. 

1 minute ago, HardStroke said:

nah, he is the best at cracking programs in my country and everybody downloads his cracks.

its posted in the biggest forum of the country

he is been doing it for years now and if he was benefiting from it in a "bitcoin mine" way someone would've already found it.

i used his photoshop cs6 crack, premiere pro 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, after effects 2017 and 2019, illustrator 2017, media encoder 2018 and didn't have a single problem with those programs even with my old windows 7 os.

its the first time im encountering this. 

I’m talking about the original coder at adobe who wrote the thing.  It’s amazing the crap you can stuff into complies code.  There’s even a competition called “obfuscated C” where people write code that does stuff it doesn’t look like it does.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

I’m talking about the original coder at adobe who wrote the thing.  It’s amazing the crap you can stuff into complies code.  There’s even a competition called “obfuscated C” where people write code that does stuff it doesn’t look like it does.

ok but still no one has even complained about those programs and if you really want to know my pc still behaves the same way. same temps same power consumption same everything so the chances this is a bad program are very low