Motherboard temp 60C

Hi

During game play I found that my motherboard reach 60C is that safe ?

X570

motherboard temps ? 

do you mean the pcb ? how did you measure that ? and are you sure it's not the cpu 

either way it's good.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Looks within spec. If possible try to direct air flow on to it. Do you know which part of the mobo is getting hot?

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

motherboard temps ? 

do you mean the pcb ? how did you measure that ? and are you sure it's not the cpu 

either way it's good.

using HWinfo

Just now, Jae Tee said:

Looks within spec. If possible try to direct air flow on to it. Do you know which part of the mobo is getting hot?

No I dont I entered the bios by chance and found it displaying 60C in big red font (scary)

1 minute ago, Coolday said:

using HWinfo

can you show us a picture 

as i said tho 

it's fine for the most part.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

60 C is perfectly fine.  Most CPUs and surrounding Motherboard components are rated to operate safely at 80 C and lower  However, many systems are purpose-built to tolerate higher.  For example, gaming laptops routinely can handle up to 88 C without much issue.  However, anything above 95 C is considered critical and can potentially lead to potential decoupling of silicon, and actual damage to your chips.

2 minutes ago, Coolday said:

No I dont I entered the bios by chance and found it displaying 60C in big red font (scary)

It's most likely the chipset temperature and is normal. Unless it's the ambient sensor - in which case, try moving out of the active volcano crater and it should cool off?

1 minute ago, TehDwonz said:

active volcano crater

what is this ?

Just now, Coolday said:

Untitled.jpg

Seems completely fine - the Motherboard seems to be reporting the CPU ambient temps, and as I mentioned, anything below 80 C is totally fine. In a TUF Gaming setup, you should be able to creep up even higher with adequate cooling.

1 minute ago, Coolday said:

what is this ?

Sorry a joke about excessive ambient temperatures ;)

It's the chipset IC temp, and nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, Kaelon said:

Seems completely fine - the Motherboard seems to be reporting the CPU ambient temps, and as I mentioned, anything below 80 C is totally fine. In a TUF Gaming setup, you should be able to creep up even higher with adequate cooling.

It may not be.  Not sure what CPU (Weight) is, but my ASUS board reports motherboard temp too.

Mobo Temp.PNG

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

Temp 3 is you CPU socket (not 100%sure) but there Crit-Temp should be around 115 degrees. If you want lower that Temp add airflow to CPU Socket.