Is the processor in the Samsung Note 10 Lite worth it?

ManosMax13

I was thinking of getting the note 10 lite. Will the processor make my experience with the phone worst in daily usage and small games like pokemon go?

2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

No. Its still a flsghip chipset...

Are you sure you need that stylus?

I mean I dont need it but I can see it being useful and in this phone market that everything is the same and me being confused by what to pick the added functionality of the s pen makes my choice easier.

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Wait so you are picking the Note 10 Lite just because it has something different?

Lolwut

Not just because it has something different when you have 10 phones from different brands in a price range that are close to identical you are looking for something to make your choice easier, thats the s pen for me...

3 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

How about you tell me what those 10 close to identical phones are, and I make them look nowhere close to identical?

Instead of picking a product for a standout feature that you might not even use

Honor View 20

Huawei Nova 5T

Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro

LG G8S ThinQ

Xiaomi Mi 8

Huawei P20 Pro

and a couple more...

Also why do you think that I wont use the s pen?

2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

How are these close to identical? Just because no one jumped out of the woodwork to explain their differences?

Why is there both the Mi 8 and Mi 8 Pro? And how do any of those other options look appealing when there is the G8S sporting the SD855?

Because you have not expressed an intention or purpose for using the stylus

And if it actually mattered to you to have stylus support, then this thread would not have been started in the first place

What would be the purpose of using the stylus other than taking notes and using it generally if you dont want to use your finger to make your life easier (like hightlighting text) and also dont like to draw. Also I dont have any expierience with an lg phone and there are other things other than the SoC for example the huge notch that it has...

9 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Yes

But its like considering between a house that has a garage and one that doesnt, when there is no intention of ever owning or driving a vehicle.

The purpose of the garage is obvious. But if its not of any use then it should not be the deciding factor for the purchase.

The house that has no garage might instead have something that could offer a clearer benefit.

Not having any experience with a certain brand of product is not a good reason to avoid it

And the P20 Pro, Mi 8 and Mi 8 Pro all have notches as well

The better approach to picking a phone is to have your target set of features in mind, and then finding out which candidate is as close to your target as possible. If you dont have an idea of what you want, then use your current phone as a point of reference and adjust based on what you liked/disliked about it.

I am fairly certain that the S pen is useful and I want to incorporate it in my daily life,so I will choose the note 10 lite.Thanks for the info tho!

2 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Alright I hope you like it and find the pen useful.

I'm curious as to why you were looking at those '10 other options' because those all seem quite dated and most likely cost significantly less than a Note 10 Lite.

Also is the S10 Lite available and how much does it cost compared to the Note 10 Lite?

In my country there is no such fair pricing the s10 lite costs 100 dollars more than the note and the other devices where mostly at the same cost or 50 bucks cheaper.

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

In that case your choice is seems to be among the best value for the money you can possibly make, for your budget. I don't know what's available so I won't know if there is a better alternative.

The S10 lite has a better chipset than the note which is weird. Probably why it's more expensive. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?