Can't join Discord server

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

While forum moderation and Discord moderation are handled by separed people, we still get some news from the other side. And the last of it was that they are not accepting new joinings, nor ban appeals.

Has there been any resolution to this, having same issues.  get welcome popup, but never adds the server after that. 

On 8/7/2020 at 4:56 AM, teckster00 said:

Has there been any resolution to this, having same issues.  get welcome popup, but never adds the server after that. 

likewise

As I understand it, there are some quite aggressive anti-spam measures in place on the LTT discord to protect against spam and raiding, so you are probably being caught by that. I'd recommend sending a DM to Momo#1111 (case sensitive) on discord if you're having trouble, there's nothing that we can do on the forum.

HTTP/2 203

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 4:57 PM, colonel_mortis said:

As I understand it, there are some quite aggressive anti-spam measures in place on the LTT discord to protect against spam and raiding, so you are probably being caught by that. I'd recommend sending a DM to Momo#1111 (case sensitive) on discord if you're having trouble, there's nothing that we can do on the forum.

I can't DM him without either joining the server or being friends with him...

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2020 at 4:24 AM, BenTheTechGuy said:

I can't DM him without either joining the server or being friends with him...

yea. im having the same issue rn.

I was in the discord before but left it a while back as i removed a lot of discord servers.

Now i click join and nothing happens

On 7/5/2020 at 8:32 AM, Lurick said:

Do you have a phone number with 2FA linked?

I think you need a linked phone at least.

You need neither 2FA or a linked phone, as I got in with neither (I don't have a phone).

I think I did some finangling and verified myself with my forum account or something.

elephants

13 hours ago, maxime_vhw said:

yea. im having the same issue rn.

I was in the discord before but left it a while back as i removed a lot of discord servers.

Now i click join and nothing happens

The server might not be accepting new joins still.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm having the same issue, I believe I heard somewhere else on the forums(but I can't remember where) that you needed to be on discord for five months, but cannot confirm that.

cant join the server either. have both verified phone number, 2fa and a 5+ year old account

While forum moderation and Discord moderation are handled by separed people, we still get some news from the other side. And the last of it was that they are not accepting new joinings, nor ban appeals.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, HappyBoi said:

ME as well please help someone

My post just above. Read it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I am talking to all of you now: You can't join the official LTT Discord server if your Discord account is younger than 6 months. I hope I made it clear. 

On 1/21/2021 at 2:36 AM, nadgob73 said:

I am talking to all of you now: You can't join the official LTT Discord server if your Discord account is younger than 6 months. I hope I made it clear. 

my account is older than 6 months but still have the same issue, tried on windows and android apps.

UPDATE 8th Feb 2021: the issue has been solved after a few discord update on windows. Perhaps they finally hear us on discord forum

Edited by SpacingOut
update

I also can't join the server...after accepting the invite It shows the welcome chat for a split second and suddenly it's just gone....idk why..

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2021 at 4:34 AM, LogicalDrm said:

Still can't join it i've tried it on multiple computers, phones and ips I do have my old account in the server and the new account has the same name as the old one I though that that could have been the problem but since I got here I see that others do have the same issue so I guess I'll just have to use my old account until this gets fixed

59 minutes ago, Sewan said:

Still can't join it i've tried it on multiple computers, phones and ips I do have my old account in the server and the new account has the same name as the old one I though that that could have been the problem but since I got here I see that others do have the same issue so I guess I'll just have to use my old account until this gets fixed

Ok? Idk where you get idea that having one account already on server and trying to join with another with same/similar details would work. I haven't looked at Discord rules in a while, but usually servers don't like multiple accounts on one person because of high risk of trolling etc. Which is why such is not allowed on forums for example.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Ok? Idk where you get idea that having one account already on server and trying to join with another with same/similar details would work. I haven't looked at Discord rules in a while, but usually servers don't like multiple accounts on one person because of high risk of trolling etc. Which is why such is not allowed on forums for example.

It's an old account I don't use anymore but I'll give that a try if it doesn't work then I don't really know

1 minute ago, Sewan said:

It's an old account I don't use anymore but I'll give that a try if it doesn't work then I don't really know

Nope it didn't work I left the server and I can't join it on the other account it does the same thing it did before