i5 10th gen build

7 minutes ago, ashkingansh said:

i am ready to take 5700XT but their are some reasons i am not buying it 

1. it doesn't have ray tracing, directX 12 Ultimate drivers, etc

2. the recommend PSU is 700W and that of RTX 2060 S is only 550W, i am buying 650 W PSU so that RTX doesnt choke, for 5700 XT i have to buy 800 W PSU that will be too costly in  India

1. A 2060 super won’t work with ray tracing. You will have a slideshow of frames. 

2. the recommend psu spec is bullshit. The build will consume 350w under load and a good quality 500w psu will be much better than a shot 650w psu. 

21 minutes ago, Oswin said:

no, i dont spesifically meant for modular ones, the cx is non modular

here is a tier list to help your search

sorry but i don't understand this

3 minutes ago, ashkingansh said:

i am ready to take 5700XT but their are some reasons i am not buying it 

1. it doesn't have ray tracing, directX 12 Ultimate drivers, etc

2. the recommend PSU is 700W and that of RTX 2060 S is only 550W, i am buying 650 W PSU so that RTX doesnt choke, for 5700 XT i have to buy 800 W PSU that will be too costly in  India

You do not need an 800W PSU. 550W is fine, 650W more than enough. 

If your more worried about power draw, get a 3600 instead of a more power hungry intel chip.

IMO, ray tracing is not worth the decreased performance over the 5700XT, and is only worthwhile in a select few titles. The 2060S is a very entry level RTX card so will struggle to hit acceptable frame rates when ray tracing is on. However, if the titles you play benefit from this, go for it I guess.

May I add that if you are using ray tracing, you will be extremely GPU bottlenecked. I would again recommend saving the money on a 3600. With this extra change you could perhaps get a 2070S, which would give a far more pleasing ray tracing experience

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

As far as cases, perhaps the Corsair 220T RGB Airflow. It's from Corsair whom you seem to like, and has decent airflow and includes 3 RGB fans

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech Z150

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

5 minutes ago, gloop said:

1. A 2060 super won’t work with ray tracing. You will have a slideshow of frames. 

2. the recommend psu spec is bullshit. The build will consume 350w under load and a good quality 500w psu will be much better than a shot 650w psu. 

i watched a video on youtube where a guy was using 550 W PSU with RTX 2060 Super and he said that he was seeing frame drops and instability, so he switched to 650 W PSU and everything went fine 

1 minute ago, ashkingansh said:

i watched a video on youtube where a guy was using 550 W PSU with RTX 2060 Super and he said that he was seeing frame drops and instability, so he switched to 650 W PSU and everything went fine 

He is factually incorrect. A 2060 super will work perfectly with a 550w psu (unless you are running a overclocked 10980xe)

10 minutes ago, ashkingansh said:

sorry but i don't understand this

Pick one of the units from the A or B+ tier. If you want a couple of quick suggestions, Corsair TXM, RMx and Coolermaster MWE Gold will do good

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech Z150

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

7 minutes ago, marmour said:

You do not need an 800W PSU. 550W is fine, 650W more than enough. 

If your more worried about power draw, get a 3600 instead of a more power hungry intel chip.

IMO, ray tracing is not worth the decreased performance over the 5700XT, and is only worthwhile in a select few titles. The 2060S is a very entry level RTX card so will struggle to hit acceptable frame rates when ray tracing is on. However, if the titles you play benefit from this, go for it I guess.

May I add that if you are using ray tracing, you will be extremely GPU bottlenecked. I would again recommend saving the money on a 3600. With this extra change you could perhaps get a 2070S, which would give a far more pleasing ray tracing experience

i am buying rtx 2060s just for trying ray tracing, my main motive is to play 1080p games at ultra settings for the released and the upcoming PC games for few years

i will take your reply in consideration and will think about RTX 2070 super and AMD R5 3600, BTW i am also waiting for R5 3600 XT, if it gives more performance than 10600 or 10600k then may be i switch to AMD

Just now, ashkingansh said:

1080p games at ultra settings for the released and the upcoming PC games for few years

Then the 5700xt is the best choice.

9 minutes ago, marmour said:

As far as cases, perhaps the Corsair 220T RGB Airflow. It's from Corsair whom you seem to like, and has decent airflow and includes 3 RGB fans

it is available but too costly in india and i don't like the mesh design of front, if it would be plain like 275R then i will buy it

9 minutes ago, gloop said:

He is factually incorrect. A 2060 super will work perfectly with a 550w psu (unless you are running a overclocked 10980xe)

he was using i5- 9400F, and corsair VS550 for benchmark when he faced the issue of frame drops and instability 

1 minute ago, ashkingansh said:

he was using i5- 9400F, and corsair VS550 for benchmark when he faced the issue of frame drops and instability 

Exactly. He is using literally the cheapest PSU you can buy. Get a RM550X and it will be infinitely better.

7 minutes ago, gloop said:

Then the 5700xt is the best choice.

but i am not sure about PSU, what about it? for 5700 XT

1 minute ago, gloop said:

Exactly. He is using literally the cheapest PSU you can buy. Get a RM550X and it will be infinitely better.

RM series is too overpriced in india

On 7/5/2020 at 12:42 PM, ashkingansh said:

Budget (including currency): Rs 1,50,000 (INR)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

PLEASE NOTE BEFORE REPLYING: i5-10600k isn't available yet in India, i don't know why, if you recommend me to the 10600k then i will wait, below PRIME means PRIMEABGB.COM and MD means MDCOMPUTERS.IN, i have opted for GIGABYTE Z490 UD AC because of WIFI, and i request all of you to PLEASE SUGGEST ME A GOOD 144HZ MONITOR TO BUY, if you have any suggestion for my build please tell with proper reason, anything like motherboard, processor, GPU, PSU, extra, i am beginner and this is my first PC build 

20,009 include peripherals like monitor, keyboard and mouse only

PLEASE DONT RECOMMEND FOR AMD BUILDS WITHOUT PROPER REASON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CABINET/CASE    
NZXT H510 ATX CASE                                >> 6,800 (BLK/RED) MD / 7,025 (BLK) PRIME    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOTHERBOARD        
GIGABYTE Z490 UD AC                                >> / 16,483 PRIME
GRAPHICS CARD/GPU    
ZOATC RTX 2060 SUPER AMP (268mm)                         >> 39,313 MD / 45,438 PRIME 
RAM             
G.SKILL TRIDENT Z RGB 16GBx1 3200MHZ DDR4                    >> 8,831 MD / 6,800 PRIME x2
SSD             
GIGABYTE 512GB M.2 NVME SSD                            >> 7,268 MD
HDD            
WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 7200 RPM                            >> 3,377 MD / 3,374 PRIME
PROCESSOR/CPU    
INTEL i5-10600 PROCESSOR                            >> 23,157 PRIME
POWER SUPPLY/PSU     
CORSAIR CV650                                     >> 5,255 MD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MONITOR                
                   ACER KG271C 144HZ 1MS             >> 17,577 MD / 14,999 AMAZON
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                    
KEYBOARD         
LOGITECH G213 PRODIGY                                 >> 3,550 MD 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOUSE             
LOGITECH G102 PRODIGY                                 >> 1,533 MD / 1,460 PRIME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RGB FANS          
ANT ESPORTS ARGB KIT (3+C)                            >> 2,303 MD
ANT ESPORTS FAN 120MM                                >> 535 MD x2
CPU COOLER
ANT ESPORTS ICE-C612 RGB 120MM CPU AIR COOLER                    >> 1,411
TOTAL                                        >> 1,20,378 + 20,009 = 140,387

Just asking. Why are you going for an Intel build?

Let me help you better this current build:

1. CPU Case: Go for MSI Forge 100R, Cooler Master Box MB511 or Ant eSports ICE 511 MT.

2. SSD: WD SN550 is much better at a similar price

3. Monitor: Again, not a bad choice but I found these ones to be better:

Acer VG240Y:  https://store.acer.com/en-in/monitors/acer-vg240y

Acer VG270:  https://store.acer.com/en-in/monitors/acer-vg270

5. CPU: Hear me out first. It doesn't make sense to go for Intel 10th Gen CPUs in India. They haven't released it here yet. Even if they do, it will be priced much higher than their 9th Gen counterparts. So, it's better if you go for Ryzen for now or go for 9th Gen Intel processors. The best thing to do for now is to wait. AMD will release their 4th Gen Ryzens in September and hopefully Intel will launch their 10th Gen CPUs by that time here. I can sense Intel betting on a price game here(wishful thinking). But, if you're in a hurry go for Ryzen 5 3600(which is the best at the required price range) or go for any equivalent Intel CPU(i5-9600KF?).

6. PSU: 

Cooler Master: https://mdcomputers.in/cooler-master-mwe-650-watt-80-plus-bronze-semi-modular-mpx-6501-amaab-uk.html

This is also an option.

Edited by SynErg0.0