Alpenföhn CPU Cooler SELLA on I5-750?

AleksiDj73

Hello everyone, first of all, English is not my mother tongue so i hope you understand what i say. So, i was thinking of buying a new CPU Cooler for my I5-750, because the temps with the stock cooler is a joke, 90c when playing CSGO at low settings..... I wanted to buy the Hyper 212 Evo but then the store that i wanted to buy doesn't have it and it had a different CPU Cooler that's called (as the title says) Alpenföhn CPU Cooler SELLA, at 27 euros, looks quite good, so i thought of buying that cuz for some reason it doesn't show any other air coolers, only shows this cooler and then water cooling. Back then it showed the Hyper 212 Evo on that same store but now not, i could probably order it but I'll see. You may say buy the 212 Evo on a different store, ofc i could do that but because on that store we will buy an air conditioner, i thought of persuading my parents to buying me the cooler as well. So what do you guys think? Should i buy the Alpenföhn CPU Cooler SELLA or order the 212 Evo on that store? In performance wise and money value, Alpenföhn or 212 Evo? Also the Alpenföhn is 27 euros and i think the 212 Evo is around 45 euros. Thank you :)

4 minutes ago, Joshcanread said:

If you mean this you should just buy a new bloody cpu https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/42915/intel-core-i5-750-processor-8m-cache-2-66-ghz.html . No wonder its overheating this cpu has a 95 watt tdp so that 212 should be enough

Well yea i meant that CPU ofc, there are no other CPUs called I5-750, soo.. Ain't buying a CPU mate, only a cooler for it and I'm done. So 212 would do the job?