PC freezes after minutes of gaming and browsing

DWait

Hey everyone,

PC keeps freezing for some reason during varying amounts of time while gaming or browsing. Sometimes it’s 3 minutes and sometimes it’s 10. I’m not quite sure what the issue could be.

Ran windows memory diagnostic and nothing is wrong.

Ran corrupted file command in cmd; to no avail.

Looking at temps from when it crashes mos rod the time the temps look fine and nothing seems to be throttling (I’ll include photos [here](https://imgur.com/a/NZL4LFj) ). 

All fans are running and don’t seem to be ramping up at all. 

Someone PLEASE help me.

Soon after the Holliday weekend I’ll take it to a shop if I can’t fix this.

PC Specs:

i5-8400

MSi H370M Bazooka

AMD RX Vega 64

PNY 480 GB SSD

WD Blue 1TB hard drive

Corsair CX750i Green Label

CPU: i5-8400 GPU: PowerColor RX Vega 64 RAM: Team Vulcan 2x8 GB DDR4 MOBO: MSI H370M Bazooka Storage: 1TB WD Blue HDD/ 480 GB PNY SSD Keyboard: Coolermaster CK552 Mouse: Corsair Harpoon RGB Headphones: Sennheiser PC37X Monitors: HP Omen 25" 144HZ/ HPcwa 21.5"

Next time it crashes, wait until it comes back on, and then open the windows event viewer and look for a sudden shutdown error. That error origin should give a hint of what the problem is (Type event viewer into the search, right click event viewer and run as administrator, click windows logs on the left, system in the middle, and then open on the right, scroll through the logs until you see an error with a recent timestamp) then see what's given as the reason