Problem with my aio

Hi guys, I have a problem with my aorus 360mm aio, everything was working perfect, for about 4 months, but yesterday when I was playing, my display on aio and fans have went off, the software doesnt detect the aio, rgb also turned off, the

fans are detected in a 3rd party software but have 0 rpm, I tried reconnecting the cables but it doesn't seem to help, when I'm turning on my pc, the fans are starting to spin for like 1 second but then stopping, please help.

PS. Sorry for my bad English but im really desperate for someone to help me, becouse noone in Poland seems to care D:

make sure your connectors are plugged into the proper places

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

remove the usb header. uninstall the softwares/driver.

reinstall the usb header

reinstall softwares/driver

I've reinstalled the software and still nothing, i've reconnected the connectors butthat doesnt help, they are plugged in the same places when the aio was working :(

switch sata power coneector. try different usb header

so I believe it's software not hardware issue, the change of cables didnt helped me, and i think that fans are detected but bios somehow set them to not run, as well as the display, i cant use bios too good, but the worst par about it is that i didnt change anything and it broke by itself

aorus 2.jpg

aorus.jpg

The funniest thing is that the pump is still working so i can use the pc to browse the internet but cant play games bcouse the temperature gets too hot

you probably dont have the fan connected to the motherboard. you have them connected to the pump that is why the bios doesn't see them

Yep, its connected to the pump i believe, but why it doesnt work, when the pump does? And why it isnt recognozed by the software? Is it a good idea to use the warranty or it is a easy fix?

aorus3.jpg

aorus4.jpg

aorus5.jpg

4 hours ago, No0n3 said:

Yep, its connected to the pump i believe, but why it doesnt work, when the pump does? And why it isnt recognozed by the software? Is it a good idea to use the warranty or it is a easy fix?

aorus3.jpg

aorus4.jpg

aorus5.jpg

You appear to be using a hub.

Disconnect the AIO's built in fans from the hub and plug them _directly_ into CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT on the motherboard (Disconnecting the hub connectors from those pins), plug the AIO into W_Pump or AIO_Pump (if the AIO requires SATA power, remember to connect that to SATA or Molex as required) and then see if it works then.