SOS PROBLEM WITH MONITOR PLEASE HELP SOS

TomR19

Hi everyone

I had my monitor and pc unplugged while I was out with my family earlier. When I got back and powered it up my MSI monitor was displaying a white message box in the top left corner with red writing on it. Serial Numbers and Checksum etc....

See photos... 

Does anyone know....

what this is????

why its displaying this message????

how to get rid of it???

Ive tried turning on and off....reseting to factory settings... changing settings...

Please help!!

Thanks in advance

DSC_0357.JPG

DSC_0358.JPG

DSC_0359.JPG

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570-P | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz Corsair | GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT GAMING OC | PSU: Corsair TX650M 650W | Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital Black | Cooler: Wraith Prism RGB | SSD: CORSAIR MP510 500GB + CRUCIAL P1 1TB | HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Monitor: MSI Optix AG32CQ CURVED 1440P 144HZ

34 minutes ago, TomR19 said:

Thanks in advance

You sure that's not a program under Windows that's showing that?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

On 7/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Radium_Angel said:

You sure that's not a program under Windows that's showing that?

Im sure mate. It showed it with Pc turned off. Somebody on another forum said its some debug mode of the monitor. I think what it could have been is I got everything plugged in in a surge protector 4 gang extension lead and I shut pc down and unplug from wall but I never turn Monitor off. 

I did factory reset in Monitor's menu and that fixed it. From now on I will turn of monitor after shutting pc down using the power button and than unplug at the wall. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570-P | RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz Corsair | GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT GAMING OC | PSU: Corsair TX650M 650W | Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400A Digital Black | Cooler: Wraith Prism RGB | SSD: CORSAIR MP510 500GB + CRUCIAL P1 1TB | HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Monitor: MSI Optix AG32CQ CURVED 1440P 144HZ

48 minutes ago, TomR19 said:

Im sure mate. It showed it with Pc turned off. Somebody on another forum said its some debug mode of the monitor. I think what it could have been is I got everything plugged in in a surge protector 4 gang extension lead and I shut pc down and unplug from wall but I never turn Monitor off. 

I did factory reset in Monitor's menu and that fixed it. From now on I will turn of monitor after shutting pc down using the power button and than unplug at the wall. 

Interesting, glad you found a fix for that as my searching turned up nothing

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

• 2 months later...