Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi ! So to start off here are my PC part.

 

GPU - 2080TI

CPU - I9-9900k

Motherboard - Aorus Pro

AiO - Corsair h110i

Ram - 2x16 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB

PSU - EVGA 850W G2

M.2 SSD - Westerd Digital 1TB (I dont know the reference exactly)

***Case*** - NZXT H510 Elite

 

So I bought this PC about 1 year ago but back then i wasnt thinking much about performance/airflow. The thing is that i live in Canada so its pretty cool in my room in winter but now that summer has come its getting hotter and hotter. And with all the heat, i realized that my temp tend to go up (Around 82 for my GPU and 65 for my CPU). I know these temp are not damaging my card/processor but I would still prefer them lower just to make sure that my component stay in good shape for a longer time and to avoid any throttle.

 

I decided to buy a new case because mine only had 2 intake (for my rads) and 2 outake (1-120mm and 1-140mm) wich isnt great because the air coming to my card has been heaten up by my radiator .... i would like to get a new case on wich i could put my radiator (240mm) on the top so that the air coming to my card stay the coolest possible. The thing is that i dont know much about Cases/Airflow ... I guess a case with 3 front intake 3 top outake and 1 rear outake would be the best thing for me but i dont know wich one i should get. Oh and i would like it if i could put my PSU fan downside (so it had its ''own'' airflow / Sorry idk how to explain).

 

So i was wondering if anyone could maybe recommend me some cases to help me !

 

P.S. I do clean my PC often so its not a dust problem !

 

I am willing to spend up to maybe 225 USD (wich is roughly 300CAD)

 

Thanks ! And sorry for my poor english i actually speak french ^^'


 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fractal design meshify c 

phanteks p300a or p400a


I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

 

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

Hi ! So to start off here are my PC part.

 

GPU - 2080TI

CPU - I9-9900k

Motherboard - Aorus Pro

AiO - Corsair h110i

Ram - 2x16 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB

PSU - EVGA 850W G2

M.2 SSD - Westerd Digital 1TB (I dont know the reference exactly)

***Case*** - NZXT H510 Elite

 

So I bought this PC about 1 year ago but back then i wasnt thinking much about performance/airflow. The thing is that i live in Canada so its pretty cool in my room in winter but now that summer has come its getting hotter and hotter. And with all the heat, i realized that my temp tend to go up (Around 82 for my GPU and 65 for my CPU). I know these temp are not damaging my card/processor but I would still prefer them lower just to make sure that my component stay in good shape for a longer time and to avoid any throttle.

 

I decided to buy a new case because mine only had 2 intake (for my rads) and 2 outake (1-120mm and 1-140mm) wich isnt great because the air coming to my card has been heaten up by my radiator .... i would like to get a new case on wich i could put my radiator (240mm) on the top so that the air coming to my card stay the coolest possible. The thing is that i dont know much about Cases/Airflow ... I guess a case with 3 front intake 3 top outake and 1 rear outake would be the best thing for me but i dont know wich one i should get. Oh and i would like it if i could put my PSU fan downside (so it had its ''own'' airflow / Sorry idk how to explain).

 

So i was wondering if anyone could maybe recommend me some cases to help me !

 

P.S. I do clean my PC often so its not a dust problem !

 

I am willing to spend up to maybe 225 USD (wich is roughly 300CAD)

 

Thanks ! And sorry for my poor english i actually speak french ^^'

Your case doesn't really effect temperatures that much those are pretty normal. However, I'm sure @TofuHaroto would love to help you with case selection.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, BlueScope819 said:

Your case doesn't really effect temperatures that much those are pretty normal. However, I'm sure @TofuHaroto would love to help you with case selection.

I know it wont reduce it by like 20C but maybe 3-4 C ? And maybe my fan would not be running at 95% all the time ? As i said i know nothing about Airflow .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
10 minutes ago, zeusthemoose said:

Fractal design meshify c 

phanteks p300a or p400a

Could i use the Fractal design meshify S2 for the tempered glass instead or ? Since i paid for RGB, i might aswell see it haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

OHHH and i forgot to say that my top fan (140mm) cannot run higher than 40% because for some unknown reason whenever it gets higher than 40% my whole PC/Desk start vibrating soooo much its annoying ! I really dont know why and i don't feel like puting some weird and ugly antivibration tingy. I wanted to try a 120mm fan but the the specific fan i use are 120$CAD for one instead of 45$CAD for one right now ... (Thanks Covid-19 -_-)

 

Putting a weight in the middle on the top of my case in the middle of the fan reduces the vibration but it has to be an heavy weight and it doesnt work when it goes above 50% .... ^^'

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

I know it wont reduce it by like 20C but maybe 3-4 C ? And maybe my fan would not be running at 95% all the time ? As i said i know nothing about Airflow .....

By your fan running at 95%, do you mean your graphics card fan or your case fans? If they are hooked up to the motherboard their speed changes depending on the temperature of your CPU, however the temps you described is pretty reasonable. I think you can fix the noise problem with fan curves.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

By your fan running at 95%, do you mean your graphics card fan or your case fans? If they are hooked up to the motherboard their speed changes depending on the temperature of your CPU, however the temps you described is pretty reasonable. I think you can fix the noise problem with fan curves.

I meant my Cases fan ! And i have set the curve myself with the NZXT software ! Whenever my card start getting warm the fan go faster (95% at 80C and 100% at 85C) so when i play some easy to run games my fan are really quiet, but whenever i play some Triple A game my PC sound like an Airplane. It doesnt matter much to me because i cant really hear it with my headset but id still like it to be a bit slower !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, Intel Fanboy said:

Here is what i'd recommend for your case: 

Fractal Design Meshify C

Corsair Carbide 275r

Phanteks Eclipse P4000a

 

 

9 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

By your fan running at 95%, do you mean your graphics card fan or your case fans? If they are hooked up to the motherboard their speed changes depending on the temperature of your CPU, however the temps you described is pretty reasonable. I think you can fix the noise problem with fan curves.

Do you think that if i had my top fan set to 80-90% and my rear set to 80-90% my temp would go a little bit down (because right now my top fan is only at 40% like i explained above)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

I meant my Cases fan ! And i have set the curve myself with the NZXT software ! Whenever my card start getting warm the fan go faster (95% at 80C and 100% at 85C) so when i play some easy to run games my fan are really quiet, but whenever i play some Triple A game my PC sound like an Airplane. It doesnt matter much to me because i cant really hear it with my headset but id still like it to be a bit slower !

 

As I said, @TofuHaroto can help you with case selection, I don't really have any favorites.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex Moisan said:

 

Do you think that if i had my top fan set to 80-90% and my rear set to 80-90% my temp would go a little bit down (because right now my top fan is only at 40% like i explained above)

Probably

 

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

As I said, @TofuHaroto can help you with case selection, I don't really have any favorites.

He is a very sophisticated guy with computers and cases, he's very insightful and intelligent

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Intel Fanboy said:

Probably

 

He is a very sophisticated guy with computers and cases, he's very insightful and intelligent

Oh okay ! So i should wait for him ? haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

Oh okay ! So i should wait for him ? haha

He's probably going to say get a Meshify C, since his signature says his favorite case is the meshify c, lol

But to me, it's probably worth seeing what he says due to how knowledgeable he is in this topic (cases)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Intel Fanboy said:

Tu parle en francais? Bonjour. Comment vas tu? (I took french in high school I might not be super fluent.)

Hahahaha Yes ! Oui je parle français. Ça va plutôt bien, mais cela pourrait aller mieux si mes températures me satisfaisait ! Idk if you'll understand haha

 

Oh and since BlueScope said that my temps are probably not gonna go down with a new case, im wondering if he's gonna be able to tell me how to reduce them with my actual case (wich is amazing in terms of esthetic)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alex Moisan said:

Idk if you'll understand haha

Oui je comprends. You want lower temperatures in your case

 

2 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

Hahahaha Yes ! Oui je parle français. Ça va plutôt bien, mais cela pourrait aller mieux si mes températures me satisfaisait ! Idk if you'll understand haha

 

Oh and since BlueScope said that my temps are probably not gonna go down with a new case, im wondering if he's gonna be able to tell me how to reduce them with my actual case (wich is amazing in terms of esthetic)

Al right I'm a bit late to the party. Please explain how many fans you have right now, whether they are intake or exhaust, and what case you currently use. And what is this temps of? Explique sil vous plait

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 minutes ago, Intel Fanboy said:

Oui je comprends. You want lower temperatures in your case

 

Al right I'm a bit late to the party. Please explain how many fans you have right now, whether they are intake or exhaust, and what case you currently use. And what is this temps of? Explique sil vous plait

So basically my case is an NZXT h510 Elite 

 

I bought it because of the esthetic (back then i didnt care about airflow and cooling) but with the summer heat i realized that i get higher temp (around 82C on my 2080TI). My case has a 240mm radiator as an intake. it also has 2 outake (one 120mm on the rear and one 140mm on the top)

 

The thing is that my GPU doesnt get much cool air since the air coming in the case gets warmer from the radiator so my GPU kind of get higher temps (worst in summer)

 

I also have my 140mm fan set to 40% speed max because if it goes any higher than that my desk start to vibrate like crazy ... i wanna try a 120mm to see if it changes anything but the price are just stupide right now because of Covid... And i really dont know WHY my top fan vibrate like this its annoying ...

 

This pretty much sums it up haha ! I doubt there is much i can do other than changing the case :/

 

Oh and my fan curve are already pretty agressive !

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex Moisan said:

My fan has a 240mm radiator as an intake. it also has 2 outake (one 120mm on the rear and one 140mm on the top)

Mount the 240 mm radiator on the top of the case as an exhaust. You see the heat from the radiator is being intake and hot air is coming into the system, so mount the 240mm radiator on top of the case. 

 

1 minute ago, Alex Moisan said:

The thing is that my GPU doesnt get much cool air since the air coming in the case gets warmer from the radiator so my GPU kind of get higher temps (worst in summer)

 

Put 3 fans on the front of the case for fresh air intake. 

 

1 minute ago, Alex Moisan said:

I also have my 140mm fan set to 40% speed max because if it goes any higher than that my desk start to vibrate like crazy ... i wanna try a 120mm to see if it changes anything but the price are just stupide right now because of Covid... And i really dont know WHY my top fan vibrate like this its annoying ...

 

Put the radiator on top and more the top fan to the front. Buy and mount 2 more fans to the front of the case for intake. You might need fan splitters 

 

In conclusion, keep the 1 exhaust fan in the back, mount the 240mm radiator on top, and mount the top fan on the front, and buy more fans to and mount them to the front of the case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Intel Fanboy said:

Mount the 240 mm radiator on the top of the case as an exhaust. You see the heat from the radiator is being intake and hot air is coming into the system, so mount the 240mm radiator on top of the case. 

 

Put 3 fans on the front of the case for fresh air intake. 

 

Put the radiator on top and more the top fan to the front. Buy and mount 2 more fans to the front of the case for intake. You might need fan splitters 

 

In conclusion, keep the 1 exhaust fan in the back, mount the 240mm radiator on top, and mount the top fan on the front, and buy more fans to and mount them to the front of the case. 

Yeah well thats the problem with my actual case ... The radiator cannot be installed on the top ... it can only be on the front. Also, you can only put 2 outake fan since there is only 1 rear and 1 top places where you can actually put them .... is stupid from NZXT because there is the space for a 2nd 140mm fan on top but yeah ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Your case doesn't really effect temperatures that much those are pretty normal.

This is not true, In my experience a case can make a HUGE difference in thermals. And if this were not the case the Steve over at GN would not thrash case designs for poor airflow optimization.

 

I have reduced temps by nearly 5-10 degrees C with my OC'd i7 8700k just by swapping cases and mounting my rad to the front of a mesh panel case.

 

47 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

I am willing to spend up to maybe 225 USD (wich is roughly 300CAD)

I would recommend a front mesh panel case, some of these may require the purchase of additional fans. But you do not need to spend $300.

 

On the budget friendly side:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/zhjJ7P/cougar-mx330-g-atx-mid-tower-case-mx330-g

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Nhyqqs/bitfenix-nova-mesh-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-bfc-nvm-300-kkgsk-rp

 

Mid tier options:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Q6YWGX/thermaltake-core-g21-tempered-glass-edition-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-1i4-00m1wn-00

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/sY9tt6/corsair-275r-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011181-ww **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/pvdrxr/cooler-master-masterbox-td500-mesh-w-controller-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-d500d-kgnn-s01 ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/3RJmP6/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_bk ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/ycbCmG/corsair-275r-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011182-ww ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/3nbwrH/thermaltake-versa-j24-tempered-glass-argb-edition-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-1l7-00m1wn-03

 

Premium $150+:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/nL7v6h/fractal-design-meshify-c-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-c-bko-tgl **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Y6Crxr/fractal-design-meshify-c-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-c-bko-tg **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/QdXYcf/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-digital-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_dbk ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/FP3mP6/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-digital-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_dwt ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/KnWrxr/phanteks-ph-es515ptg_swt-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-es515ptg_swt

 

Premium $200+:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/xBVD4D/fractal-design-meshify-s2-white-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-s2-wt-tgc

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/VvJtt6/fractal-design-meshify-s2-black-dark-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-s2-bko-tgd

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/M3kj4D/cooler-master-mastercase-h500p-mesh-atx-mid-tower-case-mcm-h500p-mgnn-s10

 

** Personal favorites and known for good airflow performance. 


AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  Google Stadia Early Consensus

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS Remember to 'Reply' to comments in order for people to see them, this can be done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

 

Blueberry Pi  R9 3900XT  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16GB OC@3466MHz CL15  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA 850W P2 W/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown RGB  Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB 

 

Torrent  R7 3800X  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (White) 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  EVGA 750W P2 W/ Black/White Sleeved Cables  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Corsair ML RGB Fans  NZXT H210 TG ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

 

Gaming PC  i7 6700k  Asus Z270-G Gaming Wi-Fi mATX  Corsair Vengeance LPX (White) 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16  Asus RX5700 Dual Evo OC 8GB  Corsair TXm 550W W/ White Sleeved Cables  Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB AIO  DeepCool RF120 RGB Fans  Thermaltake Versa H18 TG mATX Case  

ViewSonic Elite XG240R 1ms 144Hz TN FreeSync  Logitech G610 Cherry MX Brown  UtechSmart Venus MMO w/ Omron Switches

 

Mini Work PC  R7 1700  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance LED 2x16GB 3200MHz CL15 (Blue)  Asus RX 580 Dual Series 8GB  Corsair SF 450W  Corsair H60 AIO  Noctua NF-F12 Chromax Fans  Silverstone Sugo SG13WB Mini ITX Case  

LG 32MU99-W 60Hz IPS  Logitech MK710 Wireless Combo

 

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 Mini ITX Case (Grey) 

 

Laptop  Dell XPS13 (2017)  i7-7550U  16GB DDR3 RAM  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  QHD+ (4K) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

 

Keyboard Collection ‖ KBD67v2 MKII 65% Hot Swap-able ‖ Drop Carina 60% RGB Hot Swap-able ‖ GMMK Full Size Hot Swap-able   Keycool KC84 75% Wireless RGB Hot Swap-able ‖ Cospad 20% RGB Numpad

 

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Invyr Holy Panda  Zealios V2 65g  Gateron Black  Gateron Brown ‖ Kailh Purple

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheDailyProcrastinator said:

This is not true, In my experience a case can make a HUGE difference in thermals. And if this were not the case the Steve over at GN would not thrash case designs for poor airflow optimization.

 

I agree NZXT cases don't always have the best airflow

 

2 minutes ago, TheDailyProcrastinator said:

I would recommend a front mesh panel case, some of these may require the purchase of additional fans. But you do not need to spend $300.

Like the Meshify C or at least something here the front panel has holes for intake like Corsair 275r

 

4 minutes ago, Alex Moisan said:

Yeah well thats the problem with my actual case ... The radiator cannot be installed on the top ... it can only be on the front. Also, you can only put 2 outake fan since there is only 1 rear and 1 top places where you can actually put them .... is stupid from NZXT because there is the space for a 2nd 140mm fan on top but yeah ....

NZXT cases don't always have best airflow. This is why you should look at like a Meshify C or Corsair case. Mount the radiator on top, keep 1 exhaust fan in the back, and have 3 intake fans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, TheDailyProcrastinator said:

This is not true, In my experience a case can make a HUGE difference in thermals. And if this were not the case the Steve over at GN would not thrash case designs for poor airflow optimization.

 

I have reduced temps by nearly 5-10 degrees C with my OC'd i7 8700k just by swapping cases and mounting my rad to the front of a mesh panel case.

 

I would recommend a front mesh panel case, some of these may require the purchase of additional fans. But you do not need to spend $300.

 

On the budget friendly side:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/zhjJ7P/cougar-mx330-g-atx-mid-tower-case-mx330-g

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Nhyqqs/bitfenix-nova-mesh-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-bfc-nvm-300-kkgsk-rp

 

Mid tier options:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Q6YWGX/thermaltake-core-g21-tempered-glass-edition-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-1i4-00m1wn-00

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/sY9tt6/corsair-275r-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011181-ww **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/pvdrxr/cooler-master-masterbox-td500-mesh-w-controller-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-d500d-kgnn-s01 ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/3RJmP6/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_bk ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/ycbCmG/corsair-275r-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011182-ww ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/3nbwrH/thermaltake-versa-j24-tempered-glass-argb-edition-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-1l7-00m1wn-03

 

Premium $150+:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/nL7v6h/fractal-design-meshify-c-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-c-bko-tgl **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/Y6Crxr/fractal-design-meshify-c-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-c-bko-tg **

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/QdXYcf/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-digital-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_dbk ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/FP3mP6/phanteks-eclipse-p400a-digital-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec400atg_dwt ** 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/KnWrxr/phanteks-ph-es515ptg_swt-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-es515ptg_swt

 

Premium $200+:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/xBVD4D/fractal-design-meshify-s2-white-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-s2-wt-tgc

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/VvJtt6/fractal-design-meshify-s2-black-dark-tg-atx-mid-tower-case-fd-ca-mesh-s2-bko-tgd

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/M3kj4D/cooler-master-mastercase-h500p-mesh-atx-mid-tower-case-mcm-h500p-mgnn-s10

 

** Personal favorites and known for good airflow performance. 

Okay but my CPU temps arent that bad since the rads is already has an intake. But would my GPU get a bit cooler with a 3rd bottom fan bringing in some fresh air that hasnt been heaten up by the rads. With 4 outake fans too !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Intel Fanboy said:

NZXT cases don't always have best airflow. This is why you should look at like a Meshify C or Corsair case. Mount the radiator on top, keep 1 exhaust fan in the back, and have 3 intake fans. 

But will the CPU temps get higher if my radiator doesnt get some fresh ? Not that my CPU temps are bad (65-70C for an i9-9900k for 4-5 hour of gaming is actually pretty okay i think) but if its gonna get hotter by like 10-15C i doubt i will like it hahaha ^^'

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Intel Fanboy said:

He is a very sophisticated guy with computers and cases, he's very insightful and intelligent

His signature:

My favorite case is the mechify c and it is the best case and if you say otherwise you're lying 

 

@TofuHaroto so I can see your post 

 

 

I seek to max the letter count on every ... Single ... Site 

only the bravest are capable of such mission

 

  Hide contents

Hi

 


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×