What Are Y'all Getting From The Steam(or other) Sale(s)?

Crunchy Dragon

Elder scrolls vr...its okay, but can't complain that the price was reduced from $59.99 to $17

I got Titanfall 2 for $9.00, Dishonored for $3, Hunt Showdown for 20 bucks and Mount and Blade Bannerlord for 40 bucks

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

8 hours ago, steelo said:

Elder scrolls vr...its okay, but can't complain that the price was reduced from $59.99 to $17

Biggest issue for me with VR games is the few hundred to 1000 you have to splash out for the headset 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

With all the free games handed out on console or pc these days it is hard to really want to buy anything.  I was saying to someone yesterday if you can believe it that free has taken some of the fun out of gaming.  It also feeds the digital market and thus it furthers the agenda of companies to go all digital which some of us don't want.  I like my boxed copies.  As for the Steam Summer Sale I have bought nothing but I may get that remaster or whatever of Bulletstorm just for the Duke Nukem content you can use in it.  Also note some games that were shown off in some kind of Steam Summer event prior to that are not out yet and if they were released during this I would have bought them.  Finally I have been wanting to buy Far Cry 5 for $19 but the fact is I still have all the Far Cry games still to clear prior to it.  It is getting harder and harder to justify buying more games ... backlog4life.

23 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

A Plague Tale looked really cool, I am yet to snag that one however. Maybe during the winter sale.

+1 for Bioshock though, I've been enjoying that one a lot.

Buy it naow.

Play in English tho, French was dubbed despite being a French game.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 7/3/2020 at 7:06 PM, Eschew said:

1826231000_Steam-SleepingDogs.thumb.png.c1b7073eccb6568bdeaec8ae6713d54d.png

Recently got Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for $3.00. 😁

Mixed feelings about GTA-like games, but it's a Square Enix title, sooo I gave it a shot?

Sleeping Dogs is a steal even at $30.00

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:00 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I want to hear about all of your adventures during the sale!

Nothing :( Out of the country with what boils down to dial up internet.  Lucky I even have access to this forum and reddit.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x, X570 ASUS Prime Pro, 32gb Crucial Ballistix 3600mhz CL16,

EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27" 1080P @ 280hz and LG CX 4k tv

Hopes and Dreams: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 and Ryzen 9 5950x