EZ debug lights jump from CPU to DRAM and then from DRAM to CPU...

Build:MSI MPG Z390 PRO GAMING CARBON AC(MOB),MSI RTX 2060 GAMING 6G,HYPER X PREDATOR 2x8gb 3200mhz,I7-8700(non-k).
So My pc was built by my brother and dad since the kinda knew what they were doing and after about 1 and a half day the pc was built since we faced some problems but we figured it out. The problem i was facing i faced a couple months back. So basically my pc would not boot with 2 sticks of ram.When the ram was on the second slot it worked, but when i tried to put my other ram in the fourth slot it kept doing what i said in the title,meaning that the pc was recognizing the CPU but when it went to the ram, idk it refused? So we got a friend of ours and he helped us fix it. First of all no, the ram isnt damaged, we tried both of them in the second slot, and they worked, but when it came to the fourth slot, it just didnt wanna work. The way we fixed it was by removing the CMOS  battery and then just trying with one ram and we saw that it booted up.YAY! Then we tweeked with cmos removing it and putting it back and then somehow the 4th slot worked. Now fast forward a couple of months to about a month ago from this post. I Booted up my pc and fans we're at max speed and when i went to the dragon center i saw that my CPU was at 100*C... At 10% usage. I checked on google and it probably was my cooler,(Cooler Master Masterliquid 240R RGB), So me and my brother remove the cooler and we saw how much the cooler had leaked, btw i didnt touch any components because it condensated quickly and because of the cooper it was covered in green stuff (Copper oxidized becomes green). We only removed the cooler and added the intel stock cooler, didnt touch anything else, and then it didnt boot because we faced the same problem we faced a couple months back. We removed The cmos, tried everything like our friend did, but nope, the 4th slot just doesnt want to work, So now im stuck with 8gb of ram, and being the gamer like i am its effecting my gameplay. If anyone can help me please do because ive looked everywhere about whats causing this but i couldn't find anything :/