Earbuds reccomendation

nmsxsu

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pair of high quality earbuds since I recently switched to a gaming laptop and I'm moving around quite a bit. I currently use a pair of DT990 Pro, and I absolutely love everything about them but I can't bring them with me, because I would need to bring the amp and it needs a plug, plus with this hot weather they are starting to feel too warm. In the meantime I'm using a pair of Klim earbuds I usually use for my projector but they sound really muffled and low. I need something that sounds amazing, and preferably with a decent mic, cause I tried my built in microphone and all that my friends can hear on discord is my fan. I do music production and a good amount of gaming. Budget is 150 euros but I'm willing to spend a bit more if I have to.

1 hour ago, nemeshisu said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a pair of high quality earbuds since I recently switched to a gaming laptop and I'm moving around quite a bit. I currently use a pair of DT990 Pro, and I absolutely love everything about them but I can't bring them with me, because I would need to bring the amp and it needs a plug, plus with this hot weather they are starting to feel too warm. In the meantime I'm using a pair of Klim earbuds I usually use for my projector but they sound really muffled and low. I need something that sounds amazing, and preferably with a decent mic, cause I tried my built in microphone and all that my friends can hear on discord is my fan. I do music production and a good amount of gaming. Budget is 150 euros but I'm willing to spend a bit more if I have to.

Best I can think of are the IE80S from Sennheiser but they’re about £200. I have some momentum 2 wired and they’re fine as long as you don’t expect Wonders from them, they’re only like £50-70

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 if you can use Bluetooth. Shure SE315s ore one of the smaller niche IEM ranges if not.

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop