Any way to control 3 3-Pin Fans?

DrDerp

Hello! I'm in kind of a pickle, since I ordered 3 NF-A12x25 fans, however they're the 5V DC variant, meaning no fancy PWM functionality. I want to be able to control the speed of these fans but I have 0 clue of what Fan Controllers would be good to get, especially since I am now in a tiny ITX Case (NCASE M1). Any recommendations for Fan Hubs or the like? Thanks!

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Does your board not have any 4-pin headers that can control 3-pin fans?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.

57 minutes ago, DrDerp said:

I've got no idea, its a ASUS B450I board.
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-B450-I-GAMING/

Every header on that board supports 3-pin DC or 4-pin PWM. It says it auto-detect, so you shouldn't even need to change anything in BIOS. You're good.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.