Best cheap 1440p 144 hz monitor

Assasingreed

I am looking for a monitor for gaming of course my budget is around 300 to 350 euro's please leave your recommendations. also I am looking for a good 4k monitor around 250 max 300 euro's please leave your recommendations. Thanks you 

7 minutes ago, Assasingreed said:

I am looking for a monitor for gaming of course my budget is around 300 to 350 euro's please leave your recommendations.

This is a good option for the price: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/2nZFf7/aoc-cq32g1-315-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-cq32g1

Several friends of mine bought it and are happy.

7 minutes ago, Assasingreed said:

also I am looking for a good 4k monitor around 250 max 300 euro's please leave your recommendations. Thanks you 

For 4K productivity LG UL-monitors are solid: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/dprYcf/lg-27ul500-w-270-3840x2160-60-hz-monitor-27ul500-w

I don't have any persoanl experience with these though.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

This is a good option for the price: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/2nZFf7/aoc-cq32g1-315-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-cq32g1

If you don't need such a big screen and 24" will be enough for your gaming needs i'd suggest this: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/PbpmP6/aoc-24g2ubk-240-1920x1080-144-hz-monitor-24g2ubk

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

For 4K productivity LG UL-monitors are solid: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/dprYcf/lg-27ul500-w-270-3840x2160-60-hz-monitor-27ul500-w

I don't have any persoanl experience with these though.

thank you have you got a no curve option maybe

3 minutes ago, Assasingreed said:

thank you have you got a no curve option maybe

That's another solid option: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/DjH8TW/viewsonic-vx2758-2kp-mhd-270-2560x1440-144-hz-monitor-vx2758-2kp-mhd

1 minute ago, Assasingreed said:

Looks alright but i'd read a few reviews about it first before deciding. Never had problems with AOC but every brand has some bad products. FYI the viewsonic and AOC 24G2 i recommended both have IPS panels, which are better suited for gaming. The 32" AOC i mentioned before and the one you just posted have VA panels, which are generally slower and suffer from smearing (because of slow pixel response times in dark screnes). I'd also suggest "Hardware Unboxed" on YouTube and check out their monitor roundups. They also have very, very detailed reviews of many monitors. I know they have a review of the AOC 24G2 and the Viewsonic one.

6 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Looks alright but i'd read a few reviews about it first before deciding. Never had problems with AOC but every brand has some bad products. FYI the viewsonic and AOC 24G2 i recommended both have IPS panels, which are better suited for gaming. The 32" AOC i mentioned before and the one you just posted have VA panels, which are generally slower and suffer from smearing (because of slow pixel response times in dark screnes). I'd also suggest "Hardware Unboxed" on YouTube and check out their monitor roundups. They also have very, very detailed reviews of many monitors. I know they have a review of the AOC 24G2 and the Viewsonic one.

Not the right place but I saw that you have th MSI B450 tomahawk Max. I am not sure which motherboard i want to choose that one or the MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX do you have a recommendation 

Not the right place but I saw that you have th MSI B450 tomahawk Max. I am not sure which motherboard i want to choose that one or the MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX do you have a recommendation 

I need more info than that. Budget? CPU? Features needed (WiFi, minimum USB ports, etc...)?

8 minutes ago, Bulls420 said:

Permission Denied

2 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

I need more info than that. Budget? CPU? Features needed (WiFi, minimum USB ports, etc...)?

sorry about that https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PM6jrV this is the link

16 minutes ago, Assasingreed said:

sorry about that https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PM6jrV this is the link

Done some slight improvements: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qksBBZ

Better mobo, HDD, SSD, PSU, GPU in the same budget.

Didn't do any changes to case, RAM becasue i guessed you chose them because of the looks. There is still some money that can be saved here.

Why:

The Gigabyte Windforce GPUs are generally very low quality. The founders edition design is insanely good quality and still has a decent cooler. Seagate drives are known for higher failure rates. WD is very good in that regard. The Intel 665p is the newer version of the 660p. The MWE Gold PSU is a much better overall psu than the Corsair RM. The MSI B550 Pro is a much better overall board than any B450 one.

8 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Done some slight improvements: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qksBBZ

Better mobo, HDD, SSD, PSU, GPU in the same budget.

Didn't do any changes to case, RAM becasue i guessed you chose them because of the looks. There is still some money that can be saved here.

Why:

The Gigabyte Windforce GPUs are generally very low quality. The founders edition design is insanely good quality and still has a decent cooler. Seagate drives are known for higher failure rates. WD is very good in that regard. The Intel 665p is the newer version of the 660p. The MWE Gold PSU is a much better overall psu than the Corsair RM. The MSI B550 Pro is a much better overall board than any B450 one.

thank you. I went for the GPU because the founder edition i cant buy in my country shops. but is the Windforce that bad because i will keep looking for a GPU. thanks for the ssd update. the PSU is corsair that bad it is a little expensive but i like corsair. HHD i wil change to because its the same price. the mobo thanks i will change to.

thank you. I went for the GPU because the founder edition i cant buy in my country shops. but is the Windforce that bad because i will keep looking for a GPU. thanks for the ssd update. the PSU is corsair that bad it is a little expensive but i like corsair. HHD i wil change to because its the same price. the mobo thanks i will change to.

Glad to help!

GPU: There are a few models you should keep your hands off because of bad part quality or very loud coolers. Give me a list of the ones you can actually buy and i'll be happy to point you to the right one.

Psu: Just because it's from corsair, it's not better. We have a complete PSU tier list here in the forums and the MWE is just plain better than the corsair RM. The mentioned CoolerMaster PSU is often recommended. If you really want a corsair modular PSU go for the RMx series, but they're more expensive.

23 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Glad to help!

GPU: There are a few models you should keep your hands off because of bad part quality or very loud coolers. Give me a list of the ones you can actually buy and i'll be happy to point you to the right one.

Psu: Just because it's from corsair, it's not better. We have a complete PSU tier list here in the forums and the MWE is just plain better than the corsair RM. The mentioned CoolerMaster PSU is often recommended. If you really want a corsair modular PSU go for the RMx series, but they're more expensive.

okay thank you my max price is around 600 maybe 650 for GPU in Netherlands.

also is this the right wd drive https://azerty.nl/product/western+digital/4172519/wd-blue-wd40ezaz-vaste-schijf-4-tb 

okay thank you my max price is around 600 maybe 650 for GPU in Netherlands.

What's your budget in €? Maybe i can do a much better build with this info. I thought you'd pay your parts with USD.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

What's your budget in €? Maybe i can do a much better build with this info. I thought you'd pay your parts with USD.

o okay ye my budget with 2 monitors around 2200 euro but the monitors are around 500 to 600 so 1500 pc build maybe 1600 but not more. please leave the case because i like the case and it comes with 3 fans the rest you can change but storage capacity i like to keep.  

o okay ye my budget with 2 monitors around 2200 euro but the monitors are around 500 to 600 so 1500 pc build maybe 1600 but not more. please leave the case because i like the case and it comes with 3 fans the rest you can change but storage capacity i like to keep.  

That's about it: https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/9TcPp8

As the MWE is no aviable in europe i went for the RMx 650W (much better than RM 750W), which is still plenty for the build. As for the GPU i went with the Gigabyte Gaming OC model, which is a lot better than the Windforce OC. Sadly the founders edition is also not aviable in europe. The SSD is just plain better than the 660p. The Mobo is better than the MSI B550 Pro and is somehow cheaper. If you have any more questions let me know! :D

That leaves you with about 600€ for monitors. I'd rather suggest to get 1 monitor that's good at productivity and gaming than getting 1 for each. Just get the LG 27GL850-B (~550€) which is better in gaming than any other monitor previously mentioned, aswell as in productivity, apart from not being 4K. Actually it's an amazing allrounder and of the best monitors overall currently on the market. If you need a secondary monitor for multitasking down the line you can always reuse one you already have or get a ~100-150€ one down the line.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

As the MWE is no aviable in europe i went for the RMx 650W (much better than RM 750W), which is still plenty for the build. As for the GPU i went with the Gigabyte Gaming OC model, which is a lot better than the Windforce OC. Sadly the founders edition is also not aviable in europe. The SSD is just plain better than the 660p. The Mobo is better than the MSI B550 Pro and is somehow cheaper. If you have any more questions let me know! :D

That leaves you with about 600€ for monitors. I'd rather suggest to get 1 monitor that's good at productivity and gaming than getting 1 for each. Just get the LG 27GL850-B (~550€) which is better in gaming than any other monitor previously mentioned, aswell as in productivity, apart from not being 4K. Actually it's an amazing allrounder and of the best monitors overall currently on the market. If you need a secondary monitor for multitasking down the line you can always reuse one you already have or get a ~100-150€ one down the line.

thank you so much

thank you so much

Happy to help ;)

9 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Question de LG monitor i read that it has a IPS glow what is that.

Question de LG monitor i read that it has a IPS glow what is that.

That's a visual artifact that's related to IPS-Panel technology. It's a slight orange/yellow glow that can be visible to the corners of the screen of any IPS panel. It's only visible when viewing very dark scenes. Every IPS monitor has it to some degree but some more, some less. It's a minor drawback to the many advantages IPS has over VA or TN panels.

I'd suggest watching the LG 27GL850-B review from Hardware Unboxed on youtube. There you can get a good idea what this monitor is about.