non of my drives are showing up

I just finished building my new pc. But now that im booting it up and trying to install windows i discovered that both of my ssd's aren't showing up in the bios. I've tried switching the cables different SATA ports on the motherboard bot nothing has worked. The only thing i could think of is that both cables are broken, but that would be so unlikely right?

Anyway, please let me know what you think on how i can resolve this issue :)

first make sure power is properly connected :) , play around with the sata options in the bios etc e.g ide mode vs raid/ahci, make sure sata is actually enabled, can you give more details on what your build is?

If power is properly connected, then trying different data cables would be the next step.

Edited by FeIIex
Should have read whole post, whoopz

Pizza is the best food group

17 hours ago, truescot said:

first make sure power is properly connected :) , play around with the sata options in the bios etc e.g ide mode vs raid/ahci, make sure sata is actually enabled, can you give more details on what your build is?

i have all of these plus an RTX2070S 8GB from gigabyte and amd rhyzen 5 3600.

image.png.77a0054e07d1d8a8731f170301468957.png

found someone with the same issue as you and the same motherboard, this was their solution "Fixed. Unplug everything, eject motherboard battery, wait 30 sec, put it back, connect only SSD, boot into BIOS, set Optimized default profile, reboot and disk was visible. HDD must me plugged to SATA connector, not ASATA! ASATA's share bandwidth with PCIex4 SSD NVm."

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/m-2-ssd-is-not-recognized-by-bios-b450-aorus-m.3443342/