Will an MSI 2070 Super Gaming X Trio fit inside NZXT H510 with an AIO installed?

I am planning to build a PC with AMD ryzen 3700X and RTX 2070 super. For the CPU I will install NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO in the front of the case, which is currently NZXT H510 ATX mid-tower case.The GPU I was planning to buy went out of stock before I could place an order, now I am looking at MSI 2070 Super Gaming X Trio but going to the specs page it says the length is 328 mm while the clearance in the case is only 325mm with a liquid cooler installed. So now do I need to look for another case? What are some other cases that would fit the card and the AIO (26mm fans + 30mm rad)?

Edit: I was browsing and saw Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB (ATX) Mid Tower Cabinet. Will this be compatible with everything?

Edited by AncientPistol
Added a new case option in the end

Probably.  The kraken May be thinner than the “generic “ liquid cooler measurement they assumed.  Some custom loop radiators are really thick though.  They might have erred on that side of caution.  AIOs are not infrequently thinner than custom loop.  There should be a height for it though. Fans are generally 25mm so add the radiator height and the fan height (assuming they’re don’t have one with both) and you get the total radiator thickness.  Add that to the gpu length and if it’s less than the length available without a cooler you’re good to go.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I had the RTX 2070 Gaming Z together with a Cooler Master 240mm AOI in that case with no problems. Is the trio longer than the Gaming Z? 

CPU i7 14700K | CPU Cooler Noctua NH-U12A | Motherboard MSI Pro Z690-A | GPU Zotac Airo RTX 4080 | RAM 32 GB GSkill Ripjaws V 4400
Mhz |
 Monitor Alienware AW2721D / Gigabyte M28U | PSU ASUS ROG Strix 850G

8 hours ago, Bobbysixjp said:

I had the RTX 2070 Gaming Z together with a Cooler Master 240mm AOI in that case with no problems. Is the trio longer than the Gaming Z? 

Gaming Z is 295mm and tri is 328mm according to MSI website.

Just now, AncientPistol said:

Gaming Z is 295mm and trio is 328mm according to MSI website.