Is the x570 Aorus elite motherboard unstable?

Hello, I've recently upgraded my new rig with a better motherboard. The old motherboard was a b350 asus prime plus, and I've decided to upgrade to the x570 Aorus elite. These are my old specs and my new ones.

Old specs:
CPU=Ryzen 7 2700 at stock speed;
Mobo=Asus prime b350-plus;
Ram=Corsair vengeance 16 Gb 3200mhz C16 (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16);
Cooler=Stock cooler;
GPU=Gigabyte Nvidia RTX 2070 Super;
PSU=Be quiet! System power 5 600w 80+ bronze (S8-600W;
Storage=Kingston 240gb Sata SSD + WD Blue 1tb harddrive.

What I've used before was stable. I downloaded most of Asus's drivers but the chipset one didn't install for me. I saw the maximum frequency of the ram, 2666MHz, so I put that at stock voltages and timing. I could've activated D.O.C.P. profile but it was unstable so I've put the frequency at the maximum that it was supported. The bios was updated, core boost was enabled and the system ran perfectly without any problems.

With the new specs the only thing I've changed is the motherboard. I plugged everything in, and the system posted at the first try with the X.M.P. profile. I decided to clean windows using the recovery program, and I've used windows update to install the drivers, and I've installed the motherboard and the graphics drivers. With the motherboard I've installed a chipset driver (AMD APU v20.10.20) and the Realtek HD audio driver (6.0.8945.1). I decided to run some benchmarks with Rainbow Six Siege being about 300 fps avg with minimum quality at 1080p and Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ultra quality at 80 fps.

I was satisfied, but after about 15 minutes, my system started to glitch. It froze at random times, something like a memory error, and when I turned off my pc, it wouldn't turn off. I updated the bios to version f20 and it had the same problem, I've changed the Ram according to the qualified vendor list (pinnacle ridge) of the motherboard (CMV8GX4M1A2133C15).I've reinstalled the drivers, cleaned windows again and reinstalled them again, but it still wasn't stable. I changed DIMM slots, I've cleared the Cmos, I've disabled features such as core performance boost, X.M.P. profile, PCI-e gen 4... The system seems more stable, but after about 30 minutes the same problem start to appear.

Am I missing something? Do I need to install other drivers? Do I need to downgrade something? Is the ram not fully compatible (I mean I've tried 2 very different memory sticks but all of them work, that shouldn't be the problem)? Or maybe it is some coincidence with another component (PSU,GPU), I don't know.

Anything over 2933 for zen + is technically an overclock 

Set the soc to 1.1 

Dram to 1.35 

And then set it to 2933 with xmp / docp on , if it boots use memtest86 and OCCT to make sure it's stable 

If it is go ahead and try 3200.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Done anyway, I started memtest86 which goes perfectly and an OCCT test, it is not stable at both 2133 and with XMP. I mounted the old motherboard and everything goes perfectly. I think that the problem is the motherboard.