ROBOCOPY for incremental backup

hi all! i'm fairly new to robocopy, i'm using it to backup my files to a google drive using "raidrive" to mount the google drive on my PC as a network disk for faster operations, everything worked more then fine with my bat files for basic uploads! now i have a HUGE problem (and a consequential HUGE HEADACHE) trying to understand how to make an incremental backup since i'm sharing a folder with 2 of my PCs. what i'm doing is basically this:

1. PC1 (my laptop) has some files i need in PC2 (my desktop where i edit)
2. PC1 backups the files to a google drive folder that will be shared with PC2
3. PC2 downloads that specific shared folder, uses the files in it and ADD files to the downloaded local folder 
4. PC2 then UPLOADS the updated folder from local to google drive
5. PC1 will NOT download the shared folder with all the updates cause it has low HDD capacity and it don't need the edited files
6. if i need to upload files to that folder with PC1, the missing files that don't exist in PC1 source will be deleted and i don't want this to happen.

the extensions inside the UPLOAD files right now are: /mir /xo /fft, this allow me to skip files that haven't been modified allowing me to save a ton of time.  

what i need to add is "don't delete the files that are NOT present in the source folder but just add the new files"... anyone can please help me? ^^" 

Metalhead with a huge itch for PC gaming, video editing and audio recording, currently playing in a band and pwning n00bs in the summoners rift ;)

9 minutes ago, adm0n said:

I have not used robocopy that much, but wouldn't the /XX command do that?

IT WORKS! thanks for the help :D 

Metalhead with a huge itch for PC gaming, video editing and audio recording, currently playing in a band and pwning n00bs in the summoners rift ;)

7 minutes ago, y0ur5h4d0w said:

IT WORKS! thanks for the help

You are welcome :)