Streaming Server configuration

Hello all,

Long time fan of Linus and the crew. I am new to the forum. I hope that this is the proper place for this. I am wanting to start live streaming games/ variety streams. For the variety streams I am wanting to work on learning Linux server admin stuff and stream it while I build and configure servers. The question I have is on security. I wanted to see if any one had insight on what I need to be careful of when it comes to what I show on stream. An example would be like is it okay to show internal network info (not passwords and stuff but like IP addresses)? I know I don't ever want my pub IP out there. I just wanted to see if there is anything else I can do to make sure I have a fun stream and I am still safe.

Thanks all 

13 minutes ago, Vioh said:

An example would be like is it okay to show internal network info (not passwords and stuff but like IP addresses)?

As long as your router/modem has a correctly configured firewall, no one can reach your internal network and thus anyone knowing your LAN-side IP-addresses is irrelevant.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

As long as your router/modem has a correctly configured firewall, no one can reach your internal network and thus anyone knowing your LAN-side IP-addresses is irrelevant.

Awesome. I know enough to be dangerous and I appreciate the reply. I'll be doing some research on making sure my firewall is configured well.

Thanks again!