Ryzen 3 3300x from stock to 4.6ghz voltages

Since there is so much discussion on what the safe voltages for ryzen are i decided to do a test of my own.

i set everything to auto on the bios and used only ryzen master to control, ran at stock where the voltages are 1.388 for all core with 4.25ghz, 1.25v for 4.55ghz and 1.325v for 4.6ghz

btw i was using OBS to record so the result are quite lower than real 4.6 i get 2820~

here is the youtube video for you guys, just to give some proof dont care about my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuszq_FLiO8

Results without recording

https://ibb.co/G5dHMXV

question ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

question ?

Just wanted to show how messed up ryzen voltages are

Just now, Tradition2 said:

Just wanted to show how messed up ryzen voltages are

Messed up compared to what?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

^ exactly 

and silicon quality is different 

you can't take one chip and then say ah the silicon is shit 

i can do that with any intel chip right now lol. 

and considering that this is a pretty heavy overclock 

i would not expect any reasonable voltages 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

7 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

they use way to much voltage for the clock 4.4 i can do with 1.1v it goes 1.388 for 4.25 that ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Tradition2 said:

they use way to much voltage for the clock 4.4 i can do with 1.1v it goes 1.388 for 4.25 that ridiculous

You can tune your system as you want. If you can run stock at 1.1v thats nice. But AMD has to account for the worst chips which really need the voltage to run stable at their advertised speed. Also you'll have to look at the voltage under load because they are not fixed. My 3700X runs at 1.4-1.5V while idle and when under full all-core load it drops to ~1.1V with stock settings.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

You can tune your system as you want. If you can run stock at 1.1v thats nice. But AMD has to account for the worst chips which really need the voltage to run stable at their advertised speed. Also you'll have to look at the voltage under load because they are not fixed. My 3700X runs at 1.4-1.5V while idle and when under full all-core load it drops to ~1.1V with stock settings.

if you look the youtube video i looked at that under full load all core it uses 1.388 

Just now, Tradition2 said:

if you look the youtube video i looked at that under full load all core it uses 1.388 

so what are you benefiting from this exactly ? 

as i said 

silicon quality is different from one chip to another 

and considering that this a ryzen chip ( not known to overclocking as well ) benefits to overclocking are almost non existing 

do you know what ryzen benefits from ? memory overclocking   

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

so what are you benefiting from this exactly ? 

as i said 

silicon quality is different from one chip to another 

and considering that this a ryzen chip ( not known to overclocking as well ) benefits to overclocking are almost non existing 

do you know what ryzen benefits from ? memory overclocking   

i got from 4.25 up to 4.55 with almost 10C less

my memory is alredy at max 3466@cl16 wont go beyond samsung-bie bad bin