The new 2020 spec Asus ROG Zephyrus models have started appearing on UK retailer sites.

If like me you've spent the last few weeks watching every video you can find and scouring news articles from the past 6 months about new 2020 gaming and creator laptop models, you might be interested to note that the new Asus ROG Zephyrus models such as the G14 M15 S15 and S17 with the latest Intel 10th Gen i7 chips and the AMD Ryzen 7 and 9 chips have started appearing either as out of stock or for preorder on Scan.co.uk, Amazon.co.uk and Overclockers.co.uk (possibly others).

You might not be able to find them through the sites' navigation but a quick Google search of specific models will get you to the product pages.

Took a while. Some imports arrived around Europe but they had a huge 500€+ price increase (even the asus tuf ones which are now starting to lower in price finally) hopefully they become normally priced by the en of summer.

I'm hoping somebody will do a proper comparison of the S17 and Dell XPS 17 at some point as they're probably the only similarly priced and spec'd 17 inch laptops with a 4K screen at the moment.