RTX 3080 TI release date ?

Game_on

Hello everyone. I have a question about the rtx 3080 ti if it's even going to be called that. Ok so if nvidia is going to be following the same pattern we will see the rtx 3060 - 3070 - 3080 and this won't be for one or two maybe 3 month from now ok so if they release them let's say September they won't ship until one month later after that we probably won't see any super editions until 2 or 3 maybe 4 month that is if they decide to release a super version this time or not and if they do we probably won't see a ti version until 3 or 4 more month later that means that for people that want the absolute best of the best in this case this time around that was the ti version maybe they bring back the titan version back to the Geforce line up or they do it the same by only going as far as the ti model anyway we would have to wait for them to releas the regular rtx cards and after that wait more for the supers and wait some more for the final and best product we could be waiting 7 maybe 9 month for a ti version to release I mean please correct me if I'm not on the money with my prediction ?

The supers were made to directly compete with the 5700 and 5700xt, there won’t be any super cards this time around. 

4 minutes ago, gloop said:

there won’t be any super cards this time around. 

Actually there could be 

Since nvidea is getting rid of their "Ti" naming scheme 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Actually there could be 

Since nvidea is getting rid of their "Ti" naming scheme 

Are they?

always thought that ‘ti’ was much easier than ‘super’. 

I understand what your saying I'm only trying to get a rough estimate on the possible wait time for a ti version to see if it's even worth waiting maybe 6 to 7 months for a ti version to release or maybe a titan in other words a flagship card.

Just now, gloop said:

Are they

Apparently 

Iirc , According to nvidea

People found the Ti confusing so they're going to get rid of it.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

9 minutes ago, Game_on said:

I understand what your saying I'm only trying to get a rough estimate on the possible wait time for a ti version to see if it's even worth waiting maybe 6 to 7 months for a ti version to release or maybe a titan in other words a flagship card.

Flagship versions are usually the first ones to release, that’s why happened with the 2000 series. 2080 released first, then 2080ti a week later, then the 2060 and 2070 came later. 

Hopefully it will happen the same way this time around I'm trying to figure out if I should just wait for the 3080 ti or just keep my 2080 ti I'm asking because I can still return my 2080 ti to best buy for a full refund.