Call of Duty Modern Warfare Ban System

Alx1

Hi,you can get permanent ban for no reason in cod mw 2019?or innocent ban or shadow ban without unban support ticket?

Or permanent ban for griefing and troll?

Basically if you cheat you get banned, it's common sense really. Unban tickets generally tend to be unsuccessful on Battle.net to my knowledge.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

if you get ban for no reason,can get unban?

So far of all the hackers I have reported, not a single one has been banned.  Source : MW notifies you if someone you reported gets banned.  I have never gotten such a notification.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

2 minutes ago, Alx1 said:

if you get ban for no reason,can get unban?

From the way you are asking these questions, I’m going to assume you are banned. 

There was a reason you were banned, so admit what you did wrong and move on in your life b

If you have modding/hacking software installed onto your pc, then the game's anticheat might find it and autoban you. As far as I can tell, you need to be a high roller with a near perfect record for them to even consider reading your unban ticket if that's the case though.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming