Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Budget (including currency): $1200

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: most likely used for rendering and working on CAD (computer assisted design) models.I usually have two monitors plugged in (32"+24") and thinking about getting a third. This will also most likely be hooked up to a 4k TV via HDMI. would like to build a modest true mid tier rig that would handle most of these tasks.

3-D modeling > Gaming+Streaming

YES: Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Vectorworks, V-Ray, Keyshot, Lumion, Adobe Suites (ID,Illus,Photo mostly)

NO: video encoding, heavy gaming (like AAA games are fun but meh not really a huge gamer, like I'll check out a game but that's about it)

 

MAYBE: very VERY light gaming (mostly free games like LFD2, LOL), Streaming, Virtual Reality

 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
 

Current running: (8 years old)
CPU: i7-3770k
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon 7870 HD (2GB)

RAM: 8GB 1333 (2x4GB)
STOR: 512gb crucial (SSD) + 7200RPM WD 2TB Black

Option 1: (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MdjYFG)
CPU: R5 3600
GPU: RTX 2060 S (8gb)
RAM: 32GB 3200 cl14 (4x8gb)
STOR: 512gb ADATA XPG (NVME) + 7200RPM WD 2TB Black

would like to experience this pcie 4.0 stuff and would like to have a small upgrade pathway if possible. I know there is no such thing as future proofing but if there is a good option in this budget I'm all for ideas.

Much thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. PixelCakes said:

Budget (including currency): $1200

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: most likely used for rendering and working on CAD (computer assisted design) models.I usually have two monitors plugged in (32"+24") and thinking about getting a third. This will also most likely be hooked up to a 4k TV via HDMI. would like to build a modest true mid tier rig that would handle most of these tasks.

3-D modeling > Gaming+Streaming

YES: Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Vectorworks, V-Ray, Keyshot, Lumion, Adobe Suites (ID,Illus,Photo mostly)

NO: video encoding, heavy gaming (like AAA games are fun but meh not really a huge gamer, like I'll check out a game but that's about it)

 

MAYBE: very VERY light gaming (mostly free games like LFD2, LOL), Streaming, Virtual Reality

 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
 

Current running: (8 years old)
CPU: i7-3770k
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon 7870 HD (2GB)

RAM: 8GB 1333 (2x4GB)
STOR: 512gb crucial (SSD) + 7200

Option 1: (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MdjYFG)
CPU: R5 3600
GPU: RTX 2060 S (8gb)
RAM: 32GB 3200 cl14 (4x8gb)
STOR: 512gb ADATA XPG (NVME) 

would like to experience this pcie 4.0 stuff and would like to have a small upgrade pathway if possible. I know there is no such thing as future proofing but if there is a good option in this budget I'm all for ideas.

Much thanks!

Pretty good build, add a brand new 2tb hdd on eBay for around 25$ and you’re set. Use the hdd for your light gaming and I guess vr 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr. PixelCakes said:

 

Just a couple of things I would change. Since you aren't in to gaming or streaming that much, I think a 5700XT would be a better choice of GPU. It's more powerful and the same price as the 2060S generally. I haven't looked at CAD specific benchmarks though so you may want to check yourself.

I would also get a TXM or RMx PSU if your buying from Corsair. Have a look at the PSU tier list in the sub-forum and pick one from the A or B+ tier.

 

Otherwise looks good :)


PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

 

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

 

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

 

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

 

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marmour said:

Just a couple of things I would change. Since you aren't in to gaming or streaming that much, I think a 5700XT would be a better choice of GPU. It's more powerful and the same price as the 2060S generally. I haven't looked at CAD specific benchmarks though so you may want to check yourself.

I would also get a TXM or RMx PSU if your buying from Corsair. Have a look at the PSU tier list in the sub-forum and pick one from the A or B+ tier.

 

Otherwise looks good :)

CUDA is just better for CAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the use-case and budget, I'd get this:

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($419.94 @ Walmart) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($35.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Adorama) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair Carbide 175R RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Corsair) 
Power Supply: Corsair CV 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $1215.87

 

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-07-01 21:01 EDT-0400

 

If you need CUDA etc, get a GTX 1650 SUPER


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

CUDA is just better for CAD.

It is, but at some points, Raw CPU cores can outperform even CUDA


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites

The softwares you've listed all heavily favor intel and nvidia...for support, stability and performance it's a given.

But your budget heavily favor AMD lol 😛

Stick to nvidia for the graphics cards that's a no brainer...for CPU i guess 3600 could do...

but this would be better in every way:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-9700 3 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.50 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI Z390-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($130.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $450.48
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-07-01 21:05 EDT-0400


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SSOB said:

It is, but at some points, Raw CPU cores can outperform even CUDA

even with that AMD driver crashes has been plaguing a colleagues PC( crashes every time they launch CAD, even after DDU) . so i would not recommend it for CAD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

even with that AMD driver crashes has been plaguing a colleagues PC( crashes every time they launch CAD, even after DDU) . so i would not recommend it for CAD.

This could be very true, but then again: 

 

 

 

 


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

even with that AMD driver crashes has been plaguing a colleagues PC( crashes every time they launch CAD, even after DDU) . so i would not recommend it for CAD.

I never base my recommendations of the hardware with the current state of affairs with  the drivers. It will get fixed, we only don't know when :P and yes CUDA is a safer option, which I have mentioned in my post as well! Get a GTX 1650 super if u need cuda!


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites

For productivity go for a R7 3700x, budget allows for it. Also huge overspend for on memory, CL14 is nice but $220+ for a 32GB kit is not worth it.

I recommend:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2D4YDx


AMD Motherboard Tier List  GPU Cooling Tier List  PSU Tier List  Google Stadia Early Consensus

NOTE TO NEWCOMERS Remember to 'Reply' to comments in order for people to see them, this can be done by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of a comment (Quote).

My Builds:

MEGA Desk Build

 

Blueberry Pi  R9 3900XT  Asus X470 ROG Crosshair VII Hero Wi-Fi ATX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16GB OC@3466MHz CL15  EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition 11GB  EVGA 850W P2 W/ Blue Sleeved Cables  Cryorig R1 Universal (Blue)  Corsair ML Pro Blue LED Fans  Fractal Design Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower  

Asus ROG SWIFT PG348Q 100Hz IPS G-Sync UW  Dell UltraSharp U3419W 60Hz IPS UW  Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown RGB  Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB 

 

Torrent  R7 3800X  Asus B550-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (White) 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16  EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 iCX 8GB  EVGA 750W P2 W/ Black/White Sleeved Cables  Corsair H100i Pro AIO  Corsair ML RGB Fans  NZXT H210 TG ITX Case  

LG 75UM8070PUA 4K UHD 120Hz IPS HDR TV  Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Special Edition Wireless  Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless

 

Gaming PC  i7 6700k  Asus Z270-G Gaming Wi-Fi mATX  Corsair Vengeance LPX (White) 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16  Asus RX5700 Dual Evo OC 8GB  Corsair TXm 550W W/ White Sleeved Cables  Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB AIO  DeepCool RF120 RGB Fans  Thermaltake Versa H18 TG mATX Case  

ViewSonic Elite XG240R 1ms 144Hz TN FreeSync  Logitech G610 Cherry MX Brown  UtechSmart Venus MMO w/ Omron Switches

 

Mini Work PC  R7 1700  Asus B450-I ROG STRIX Wi-Fi ITX  Corsair Vengeance LED 2x16GB 3200MHz CL15 (Blue)  Asus RX 580 Dual Series 8GB  Corsair SF 450W  Corsair H60 AIO  Noctua NF-F12 Chromax Fans  Silverstone Sugo SG13WB Mini ITX Case  

LG 32MU99-W 60Hz IPS  Logitech MK710 Wireless Combo

 

SFF ITX Home PC  i5-7500  MSI B250I Gaming Pro Wi-Fi AC ITX  G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 2800MHz  Intel Integrated Graphics  Seasonic SSP Flex ATX 300W PSU  Cryorig C7  Velka 3 rev 1.2 Mini ITX Case (Grey) 

 

Laptop  Dell XPS13 (2017)  i7-7550U  16GB DDR3 RAM  Intel Integrated Graphics  1TB NVME M.2  QHD+ (4K) InfinityEdge Touch Display 

 

Keyboard Collection ‖ KBD67v2 MKII 65% Hot Swap-able ‖ Drop Carina 60% RGB Hot Swap-able ‖ GMMK Full Size Hot Swap-able   Keycool KC84 75% Wireless RGB Hot Swap-able ‖ Cospad 20% RGB Numpad

 

Mechanical Key Switch Collection  Invyr Holy Panda  Zealios V2 65g  Gateron Black  Gateron Brown ‖ Kailh Purple

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SSOB said:

It is, but at some points, Raw CPU cores can outperform even CUDA

ohhh...god no.

If the softwares you are using can leverage the performance from your graphics engine then it's another story completely.

There's A LOT more computing capabilities to harvester within a modern nvidia GPU than there is in even 12 or 16 core CPU.

When it's about speed and your workflow can be parallelized the GPU is hands on the better.


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mr. PixelCakes said:

Budget (including currency): $1200

Country: USA

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: most likely used for rendering and working on CAD (computer assisted design) models.I usually have two monitors plugged in (32"+24") and thinking about getting a third. This will also most likely be hooked up to a 4k TV via HDMI. would like to build a modest true mid tier rig that would handle most of these tasks.

3-D modeling > Gaming+Streaming

YES: Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Vectorworks, V-Ray, Keyshot, Lumion, Adobe Suites (ID,Illus,Photo mostly)

NO: video encoding, heavy gaming (like AAA games are fun but meh not really a huge gamer, like I'll check out a game but that's about it)

 

MAYBE: very VERY light gaming (mostly free games like LFD2, LOL), Streaming, Virtual Reality

 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
 

Current running: (8 years old)
CPU: i7-3770k
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon 7870 HD (2GB)

RAM: 8GB 1333 (2x4GB)
STOR: 512gb crucial (SSD) + 7200RPM WD 2TB Black

Option 1: (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MdjYFG)
CPU: R5 3600
GPU: RTX 2060 S (8gb)
RAM: 32GB 3200 cl14 (4x8gb)
STOR: 512gb ADATA XPG (NVME) + 7200RPM WD 2TB Black

would like to experience this pcie 4.0 stuff and would like to have a small upgrade pathway if possible. I know there is no such thing as future proofing but if there is a good option in this budget I'm all for ideas.

Much thanks!

The list is good and about the max you can get for the money. I'd say add a 30$ cooler so that you can run PBO enabled. Other than that, get a TXM 550W or Be Quiet Pure Power Gold 600W. Your system will only draw 300-350 under load.

 

Also yeah, stick to Ryzen/Nvidia for CAD. While the 5700 XT is a superior card, you will benefit from CUDA here. But intel doesn't make sense at all the software suites you listed scale very well with cores and can't use the iGPU at all, so a 3600 will outperform the 9700K easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

ohhh...god no.

If the softwares you are using can leverage the performance from your graphics engine then it's another story completely.

There's A LOT more computing capabilities to harvester within a modern nvidia GPU than there is in even 12 or 16 core CPU.

When it's about speed and your workflow can be parallelized the GPU is hands on the better.

Do you have any benchmarks 😛 CUDA cores are super powerful but at this pricepoint , 1200 dollars, you can't even get a Quadro that will  compete with the new ryzen CPU's tbh...


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SSOB said:

Do you have any benchmarks 😛 CUDA cores are super powerful but at this pricepoint , 1200 dollars, you can't even get a Quadro that will  compete with the new ryzen CPU's tbh...

what?!

again...you don't need a quadro for cuda..any nvidia card has cuda capabilities and something like the 2060S OP selected will do AWESOME with the applications he listed.


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

what?!

again...you don't need a quadro for cuda..any nvidia card has cuda capabilities and something like the 2060S OP selected will do AWESOME with the applications he listed.

https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray-gpu

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Autodesk-Revit-171/Hardware-Recommendations

Yes of course, all Nvidia cards of this era have cuda cores!

 

What I would find interesting to see is , Let's say a 2060 vs a ryzen 3900! Benchmarks, just to see how far CPU's have come!


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

what?!

again...you don't need a quadro for cuda..any nvidia card has cuda capabilities and something like the 2060S OP selected will do AWESOME with the applications he listed.

https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray-gpu

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Autodesk-Revit-171/Hardware-Recommendations

You quoted a very old website tho! Let me see if I can find some benchmarks! You might be surprised!


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SSOB said:

Yes of course, all Nvidia cards of this era have cuda cores!

 

What I would find interesting to see is , Let's say a 2060 vs a ryzen 3900! Benchmarks, just to see how far CPU's have come!

my point was more that AMD is no bueno for a graphics design workstation like that...these are the some of the softwares he listed

 

V-ray

https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray-gpu

Rhino

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/VNFR/GPU+Rendering

Revit

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Autodesk-Revit-171/Hardware-Recommendations

Keyshot

https://blog.keyshot.com/gpu-rendering-in-keyshot

 

you can't recommend him a 5700XT after that lol 😛

 


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SSOB said:

You quoted a very old website tho! Let me see if I can find some benchmarks! You might be surprised!

im not even posting benchmarks are you troling me?!

ok enough polution on this thread, cut it out :D


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

im not even posting benchmarks are you troling me?!

ok neough polution on this thread, cut it out you're clueless.

I'm not , to be honest you have, click the second link, it shows some 2018 CPU stuff.

 

Now of course, CUDA is good for CAD but I'd  just like to see the raw performance per dollar in comparison to the modern AMD CPU's I don't know how much is in it to be completely honest! 

 

Of course abosulte values you're totally right, but, per dollar? I don't know


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

my point was more that AMD is no bueno for a graphics design workstation like that...these are the some of the softwares he listed

 

V-ray

https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray-gpu

Rhino

https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/VNFR/GPU+Rendering

Revit

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Autodesk-Revit-171/Hardware-Recommendations

Keyshot

https://blog.keyshot.com/gpu-rendering-in-keyshot

 

you can't recommend him a 5700XT after that lol 😛

 

 

31 minutes ago, SSOB said:

For the use-case and budget, I'd get this:

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor  ($419.94 @ Walmart) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition 42 CFM CPU Cooler  ($35.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($139.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($199.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Adorama) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Corsair Carbide 175R RGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Corsair) 
Power Supply: Corsair CV 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($69.99 @ Best Buy) 
Total: $1215.87

 

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-07-01 21:01 EDT-0400

 

If you need CUDA etc, get a GTX 1650 SUPER

 


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SSOB said:

I'm not , to be honest you have, click the second link, it shows some 2018 CPU stuff.

 

Now of course, CUDA is good for CAD but I'd  just like to see the raw performance per dollar in comparison to the modern AMD CPU's I don't know how much is in it to be completely honest! 

 

Of course abosulte values you're totally right, but, per dollar? I don't know

again...why ''per dollar''?

All you have to do is NOT buy and amd card, and buy ANY nvidia graphics cards instead...and boom you have cuda compute capabilities...

For example, the machine down in my sig is a WONDERFUL weapon for the tasks OP listed... :)

 


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SSOB said:

 

 

LOL sry bro...do you know what hapened? i tought you were this guy:

image.thumb.png.fb2f2202f259b31088a353e8408bccb5.png

i havnt even seen the list you posted or anything...i grabed you at the CPU vs GPU compute part...and from then you're talking about AMD CPU cores...

but i thought it was also you who recommended the AMD graphics solution...hehe


| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X Trio 2ghz OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Rift S

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

again...why ''per dollar''?

All you have to do is NOT buy and amd card, and buy ANY nvidia graphics cards instead...and boom you have cuda compute capabilities...

For example, the machine down in my sig is a WONDERFUL weapon for the tasks OP listed... :)

 

 

Not exactly what I mean, but the overall message is the same. But again

 

I told OP in my post, if u need CUDA get the nvidia, this si just for discussion sake tbh


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

LOL sry bro...do you know what hapened? i tought you were this guy:

image.thumb.png.fb2f2202f259b31088a353e8408bccb5.png

i havnt even seen the list you posted or anything...i grabed you at the CPU vs GPU compute part...and from then you're talking about AMD CPU cores...

but i thought it was also you who recommended the AMD graphics solution...hehe

oooooooooooooooo Okay bro , I thought why man !!!!


Interested in Business and Technology

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×