Find results in...
Simbios007

Inconsistent fps in apex

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello,

cpu:3400g

gpu:1650s

ram:16gb 3000 mHz

i try to play apex but i get super inconsistent fps,after starting up i get like 140 150 fps then after one game my menu fpu drops to 8 and gpu usage remains at 99- 100%.

It only happens after playing a game , and it gets randomly fixed after a few games and it atlernates between this low and high fps conditions.

Can someone please help me out????

Thanks in advance

I use that CPU for Fortnite, and it doesn't behave either. Make sure you have no overclocking settings on it, because this CPU hates it. I have to run bios on standard with only RAM overlocked. No precision boost, or OC tuners, because any overclocking makes it behave erratically, even on a great motherboard. AMD Adrenaline settings(if used) should be set to E-Sports. Also, go to AMD website, and autoinstall drivers. This should download adrenaline software when you do that. 

Posted · Original PosterOP
4 hours ago, Maniac.FN said:

I use that CPU for Fortnite, and it doesn't behave either. Make sure you have no overclocking settings on it, because this CPU hates it. I have to run bios on standard with only RAM overlocked. No precision boost, or OC tuners, because any overclocking makes it behave erratically, even on a great motherboard. AMD Adrenaline settings(if used) should be set to E-Sports. Also, go to AMD website, and autoinstall drivers. This should download adrenaline software when you do that. 

I dont use the on board graphics, i have the 1650s. Do i noods adrenaline software for that? Only xmp is on, no oc anything. 

50 minutes ago, Simbios007 said:

Gpu hovers around 50 60 c

Cpu around 80 

Reseat the CPU cooler.