Which PSU is better Corsair TX 550M or Seasonic GX 550?

gac
Go to solution Solved by ItsMeRachata,
Just now, gac said:

Thanks for your reply. I was leaning toward the Seasonic because it was only $12 more expensive. My build is budget actually. Ryzen 5 1600, ASRock B450M PRO4, and MSI Radion 5500 XT 8 GB Graphics Card. I thought I would go for the Seasonic because price and availability. 

I would recommend the Seasonic one considering that you pay more/pay less 12$ but you get Full-Modular unlike the Corsair one, but that doesnt mean Corsair PSU sucks its really good. Both PSU are on the high level! You can check out this also PSU Tier List

I'm looking at two 550W PSU's for a gaming PC.  Seasonic Focus GX 550 or the Corsair TX 550M. Any thoughts on these PSU's? 

Seasonic is better. But that doesn’t mean the Corsair tx550m is crap, what’s your build? If the seasonic is more expensive it might not be worth it unless you have some higher end components

Thanks for your reply. I was leaning toward the Seasonic because it was only $12 more expensive. My build is budget actually. Ryzen 5 1600, ASRock B450M PRO4, and MSI Radion 5500 XT 8 GB Graphics Card. I thought I would go for the Seasonic because price and availability. 

Just now, gac said:

make sure to quote people so that we can see your responses, or use @IC4

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, IC4 said:

Seasonic is better. But that doesn’t mean the Corsair tx550m is crap, what’s your build? If the seasonic is more expensive it might not be worth it unless you have some higher end components

Just now, gac said:

I would recommend the Seasonic one considering that you pay more/pay less 12$ but you get Full-Modular unlike the Corsair one, but that doesnt mean Corsair PSU sucks its really good. Both PSU are on the high level! You can check out this also PSU Tier List

QUOTE ME SO I CAN REPLY OR TYPE @ItsMeRachata before every quote.

AMD Motherboard Tier List v2    Power Supply Tier List 

Thanks again!

$12 gets you a large pizza at Dominos.

Thanks for putting this into perspective! 

8 hours ago, gac said:

For 12 dollars I don’t think you can go wrong going for the seasonic. But @jonnyGURU has a compelling point, you could get a pizza for that money LOL (I’m just a very fat thinker okay?)