Games Separating in colour (RGB)

That Mason Guy

Hey Guys,

My games are constantly separating in colour whenever i move. For example is I shift to the side ill see some green or red fringing on the outlines.

If you have any other questions let me know, im not sure if its because im pushing the card too hard (Not OC) or if its because the card is getting older RX580.

any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Mason

Is it only in certain games? If so, you might want to try turning off post processing in the game settings.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

2 minutes ago, ImAlsoRan said:

Is it only in certain games? If so, you might want to try turning off post processing in the game settings.

Its in pretty much every game, from Ark to The Forest to Dead Island Riptide. but I might try that.

1 hour ago, That Mason Guy said:

Its in pretty much every game, from Ark to The Forest to Dead Island Riptide. but I might try that.

Long shot but i remember 1 person having this issue with a certain monitor. He had to turn some stuff off in it.

There can be some settings to "improve" the image, but those settings suck. :D 

some monitors have some kind of overdrive mode, to get higher fps , faster pixel switching time ... go in osd and check out such options, slow the pixels if needed.

Look for options in games with the keywords like chroma , chroma aberration, color fringing