Please help

Badhawk20

I build this PC back in 2015 and basically never used it until the last two months. I play Dayz and Minecraft and the age of my PC is starting to show. I'm here to ask for help, does anyone have any ideas on how I can improve my performance in these games. Short of rebuilding the whole rig I'm open to suggestions. I plain on doing a whole new build sometime text year.  Here's my PC  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jqC6Wb 

If you want pure game performance, your i5 will barely get you by. You should upgrade your GPU first, to something like a 1660 Super (or you can splurge and snag a 2060), but after that, you'll want to swap out your CPU, which unfortunately if you want anything from within the past 6-7 years, you'll need to get a new motherboard, which will require new RAM (DDR4). I recommend going with a B550 board if you want upgradibility.

Quote or mention me or I won't be notified of your reply!

Main Rig: R7 3700x New!, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming New!, Corsair RGB 2x16GB 3200MHz New!, 512GB Crucial P5, 120GB Samsung SSD, 1TB Segate SSHD, 2TB Barracuda HDD

MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Max, 32GB RAM)

Links: My beautiful sketchy case | My website

I was thinking about a 2060 but there kinda expensive. I've only got $450-$500 USD. NZgamer I live in the US. And an other Issue I'm having my 250 gb ssd is just about full. So I'm gonna have to get a new hard drive with the $450-$500 as well. Any recommendations?