Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slyceth

Linus, can you help Slyceth like you helped UFD Tech?

8 hours ago, Slyceth said:

Youtube closed down my channel for no reason too. (...) 

Years of family videos gone

I suspect that could be a lead to the reason: some time ago, Youtube announced some policy changes which included potentially removing channels used as personal libraries (hence no money to be made on them by Google). Not sure what the exact conditions were, though. 

8 hours ago, Slyceth said:

and also my 7000 subscribers. 

I guess that makes it less likely to be just an auto-scrub, but I wouldn't know. 

Why would Linus help a random person? There are maybe tens of thousands of channels getting banned or getting content removed or whatever. What makes your channel more special than those? You already asked that in UFD Tech topic and then you made your own one hour later.

Sorry, but Linus is not the person you need to contact for this. You will need to reach out to Youtube support yourself, though if it has been 4 years there's probably not much they can do at this point.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450