PURE BASE 600 with Ryzen 3900x - good or bad combination?

Hello,

Would like to hear your opinion:

I am about to choose a case for my new Ryzen 3900x based system (completely new).

I am not a gamer, nor am I interested in RGB or LEDs in my case. I will actually prefer a non-glass side panel, if not a must (I saw most of new cases do have a glass side panel)

I wonder if "be quiet! Case PURE BASE 600" will serve my CPU well in sense of a good airflow? 

If not - are there any other options I should consider, based on a similar price level? Or do I have to raise my budget for something more expensive?

14 minutes ago, igalkop said:

Hello,

Would like to hear your opinion:

I am about to choose a case for my new Ryzen 3900x based system (completely new).

I am not a gamer, nor am I interested in RGB or LEDs in my case. I will actually prefer a non-glass side panel, if not a must (I saw most of new cases do have a glass side panel)

I wonder if "be quiet! Case PURE BASE 600" will serve my CPU well in sense of a good airflow? 

If not - are there any other options I should consider, based on a similar price level? Or do I have to raise my budget for something more expensive?

If your looking for something with great airflow, a closed front case with side vents isn’t the best choice, that being said it also depends on what cooler you have paired with your cpu. I know you mentioned you don’t like glass panels but the fractal design meshify c is a great airflow option 

5 minutes ago, IC4 said:

If your looking for something with great airflow, a closed front case with side vents isn’t the best choice, that being said it also depends on what cooler you have paired with your cpu. I know you mentioned you don’t like glass panels but the fractal design meshify c is a great airflow option 

What about the Meshify C solid, all the fun of the C without the glass?

It comes in different names, Meshify C solid/Solid panel. sometimes it is just called the meshify C as the one with glass is called Meshify C Tempered Glass.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

13 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

meshify C

What about "Meshify S2"?

I've noticed this is a much bigger case. However - doesn't bigger case generally introduce better air flow (especially if compare to Meshify C, which is much more "compact")?

Just now, igalkop said:

What about "Meshify S2"?

I've noticed this is a much bigger case. However - doesn't bigger case generally introduce better air flow (especially if compare to Meshify C, which is much more "compact")?

As the saying goes, bigger isn't always better.

You are more likely to have hot spots in the airflow with larger cases.

I wish I went with a smaller case like the meshify C these days.

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 hour ago, igalkop said:

What about "Meshify S2"?

If you have a proper air setup with good quality fans you won’t notice a improvement over getting a bigger case, because there’s more air to move around, for all intensive purposes the mid tower will suit your needs. Unless your doing custom water cooling which can limit you with what cases you can use.