upgrade to ryzen 3900x for multithreaded render, which budget motherboard?

Budget (including currency): 150€?

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Blender / LuxCore Multithreaded, Fusion 360, Premiere, TouchDesigner,...

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'm wanting to upgrade my PC from the Xeon E3 1240 v2 that it's (slowly) rocking now to a ryzen 9. I already have a case, 650W PSU, storage, an OK GPU and everything, but will need new RAM and a motherboard in addition to the CPU.
I'll be going with the cheapest 32GB of name brand ddr4 3200 RAM at the point of purchasing but I'm unsure about which motherboard to choose.
I'd like to spend as little as possible on the board since I don't want to overclock or use multiple m.2 cards / wifi / whatever. 
I'm looking for 6+ Sata 3 connectors, at least one USB C port, decent ethernet, 4+ ram slots, ATX formfactor, and to spend as little as reasonably possible.
Some people say that a msi b450 tomahawk max would do the trick, others insist on some x570 board. Which one would you choose and why?
I might upgrade my GPU to a 2080 super at some point if that makes any difference.

22 minutes ago, 111Kur said:

B450 tomahawk would be the cheapest I would go, but if you're not overclocking it's perfectly adequate. However I would recommend trying to get the MSI B550 tomahawk or Mortar instead as they are better all round and have better future support. The mortar should be little cheaper. B550 would definitely be the platform I would recommend with a €150 budget. However, there aren't many reviews yet so I would try and wait a few weeks. Hardware Unboxed on YT should do a roundup of the best board sometime soon, and that should give you an idea of the best choices at your price point

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

I would go with B550 - you will get support for at least next generation of Ryzen. I found three boards under 150€ at Amazon.de (which is the only German seller I can look at, I'm not from Germany). Then I compared the boards and found out that the clear feature winner is this one:

MSI B550-A PRO - 149€
This is the only board with 2.5Gb/s Ethernet. Since you are working with media, this might come handy down the line. Per your requirements, it's ATX, has 4 RAM slots (you will not get more with Ryzen AFAIK), one USB Type C, internal Type C header (for front panel). It has one more 10Gb USB A port - not Type C but same speed.

Boards with B550 are more expensive because they have more features. You can go with B450 which is cheaper but depending on the motherboard, you won't be able to upgrade your CPU. Also, 6 SATA ports might be harder to come by since B450 supports less SATA ports than B550.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

I had a look again and it seems I could get the msi x570 a pro for the same price as the b550 a pro. 
As I understand it, the x570 versions are better in some way? Or would you go with the b550 still?
Sorry for necro'ing the thread.

1 hour ago, 111Kur said:

I had a look again and it seems I could get the msi x570 a pro for the same price as the b550 a pro. 
As I understand it, the x570 versions are better in some way? Or would you go with the b550 still?
Sorry for necro'ing the thread.

X570 chipset has more features than B550. Looking at the X570 version, it dropped the 2.5G Ethernet. The X570 version has more PCIe expansion slots with more lanes, better audio solution (with optical S/PDIF) and more USB3.2 Gen1 instead of USB2.0. But you didn't list any of this as things that you look for. What you looked for was decent Ethernet and B550-A PRO wins there because everything else you cared about is the same on these boards.

There is an argument to be made that you can upgrade Ethernet with a PCIe NIC but the 10G cards today are still over a 100$, 2.5G NIC can be had around 30$ though. The other thing is that most of the consumer network gear still don't support more than gigabit Ethernet. So if you need to upgrade later, the prices for faster NICs and network gear and other devices are probably going to come down.

So, even though the B550A-PRO has better Ethernet, I would probably get X570-A PRO because it has more features and you can get better Ethernet with an expansion card later. If you really care about faster Ethernet and can use it today, go with B550-A PRO.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

Thanks again!
That's what I thought. The better audio seemed nice and I'd probably go with a used serve 10G NIC anyway if I ever need it, so X570 it'll be.