Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macka09

Blizzard downloads?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys, im completely new to pc gaming and ive been downloading the latest update for Warzone all day. My download speed is 70Mbps but im only getting a speed of 450kbps whilst downloading the update. Am i missing something?

im in the UK so my region is set to Europe if that helps.

Updates/downloads have been broken on Battle.net for the past 3+ months.

The only way I can get it to work normally (but still slow compared to other launchers) is to download the updates during the morning when the servers aren't as loaded.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K (w/ TG Hydronaut) | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS Strix Z390-F | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000MHz CL15 | Intel 660p 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | WD Green 2TB | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra (w/ TG Hydronaut @ 0.95V) | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout USB-C

Displays: BenQ BL2420PT & Alienware AW2521HF

Peripherals: Steelseries Rival 600 & Logitech MX Master 3 | Ducky Shine 7 Gunmetal (Cherry MX Brown) | Sennheiser Game One

Laptop:  Apple MacBook Pro 13" 2018 - i5-8259U | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD

Tried to install it, takes a veeeeery long even to start the installation and load indices (location: Germany). So I guess it's a problem on the server side. I downloaded Diablo and Starcraft last weekend pretty fast. So I guess, considering @Mateyyy 's post, it's depending on either time or location in some way.

Posted · Original PosterOP

ok thanks guys. ive already managed to download the update on my xbox in a couple of hours.