23" 1080p Monitor with really good color

totjup5
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

The matte one is the same one I was looking at, but It only has 3 stars on Newegg, have you seen any in depth reviews of it you could direct me to? Thanks :)

Not sure how in depth you want. 

I've read the 2 monitors were comparable and I've personally used the Acer panel which was great except for the gloss. Linus also has an unboxing of it. 

I currently have a 23" 1080p but it is TN and the poor color depth bothers me. Can anyone suggest a good ips monitor under 200 USD with great color depth?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The matte one is the same one I was looking at, but It only has 3 stars on Newegg, have you seen any in depth reviews of it you could direct me to? Thanks :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I've read the 2 monitors were comparable and I've personally used the Acer panel which was great except for the gloss. Linus also has an unboxing of it. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Dell P2314H on Bestbuy for $180.

I'm currently using that monitor, and it's sexy. Love the USB hub on it to connect my peripherals since my computer is sitting on the floor.

The only downside is that it doesn't have HDMI ports. Only VGA and Displayport.

Dell P2314H on Bestbuy for $180.

I'm currently using that monitor, and it's sexy. Love the USB hub on it to connect my peripherals since my computer is sitting on the floor.

The only downside is that it doesn't have HDMI ports. Only VGA and Displayport.

Thanks for the help guys! I'm going to go with the AOC one :)