Hdmi or displayport

Borrowingsine81
10 minutes ago, Borrowingsine81 said:

Should i use a hdmi cable or display port when connecting monitor to graphics card?

Doesn't matter except if a cable can't support a certain feature or res/refresh rate. Generally display port is the best as it TENDs to support the target res/refresh rate and gsync. But as a said each only matter if one can't do something you need it to. What's your monitor and do you plan to use g sync or freesync and what's your gpu?

33 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

Doesn't matter except if a cable can't support a certain feature or res/refresh rate. Generally display port is the best as it TENDs to support the target res/refresh rate and gsync. But as a said each only matter if one can't do something you need it to. What's your monitor and do you plan to use g sync or freesync and what's your gpu?

My monitor is the hp omen x25 240hz monitor with g sync and i have an rtx 2080 super

9 minutes ago, Borrowingsine81 said:

My monitor is the hp omen x25 240hz monitor with g sync and i have an rtx 2080 super

Then im pretty sure your only choice for all the features to work would be display port