WiFi RGB LED and Servo/Motor Controller?

I have 4 RGB LED disco lights. They are cheap Chinese products... and I got what I paid for. They light up, there’s a motor that moves them, and they are currently controlled by an IR remote, and have a sound sensor that can’t be disabled. The disco light will come on in the middle of the night, if there’s a loud sound, like thunder.

The lighting, and the movement work well, but I’m just not happy with the way to control it. I know there’s WiFi controllers for controlling LEDs. And I know an Arduino or a Raspberry Pi could be used to control the servo motor, and probably the LEDs. But that would require programming above my current skill level, and while I’d like to learn, I’m just not able to devote the time to it right now.

TLDR: Is there any readymade boards that lets you control RGB LEDs, and a servo motor simultaneously, that can be used with Homebridge and Apple HomeKit?6BA3CD08-3CD5-431C-9437-03672BEFED91.jpeg.61614cb250aa9a36c87c5d74183b5111.jpeg00F3B617-23F0-484D-88DA-43FE10BA4C3B.thumb.jpeg.966e75a61a4cd2f524f7b1ad33e04163.jpeg