full rbg or limited rgb for pc monitor?

reowin

i understand for pc gaming full rgb is better but if i watch twitch or youtube and movie streams but not actual dvd/blueray discs on my pc is full rbg good or bad? or is limited rgb overall better for everything

6 minutes ago, reowin said:

i understand for pc gaming full rgb is better but if i watch twitch or youtube and movie streams but not actual dvd/blueray discs on my pc is full rbg good or bad? or is limited rgb overall better for everything

Depends on the price difference

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

A monitor that can produce 100% of the full srgb spectrum is going to give you the most "true to life" image quality as far as colors go.  Monitors with considerably less coverage of the srgb spectrum will show fewer colors, but ones that are tuned properly can produce an image that the average person more often than not can't distinguish from the monitor that covers 100% of srgb spectrum.  Contrast also plays a big role.. So, it's really what looks the best to you.  With the refresh and resolution that you want.

8 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Depends on the price difference

its just the nvidea settings that control it i mean 

but what im askign since full rgb is best for gaming but not tv/movies the wording on everything i have readi s bad does that mean watching online streams and stff online is bad with full rgb? or does that mean tv/ and physical dvd movies? or does that mean watching online streams and stuff like youtube videos

CE8l9jsXJK.png

CUmFK6J5aw.png

It's all up to you but full rgb would give you better experience, and if the price difference isn't that big go for full rgb

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help