Is the Samsung galaxy a51 or Moto G 1 Hyper better? or a different phone?

Legolessed

Im looking at phone in the $350 and under price range and the two i have found that that i think might be the best are the Samsung galaxy a51 or the moto g1 hyper. All i do with my phone is watch movies, youtube, use things like twitter and discord and take photos sometimes. I don't game literally ever on my phone so i dont really care about cpu power. So what phone should i get?

34 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

Im looking at phone in the $350 and under price range and the two i have found that that i think might be the best are the Samsung galaxy a51 or the moto g1 hyper. All i do with my phone is watch movies, youtube, use things like twitter and discord and take photos sometimes. I don't game literally ever on my phone so i dont really care about cpu power. So what phone should i get?

Screw them both. If you are buying new the A51 is a good phone but if you have the capability of buying used you can do FAR better. You can get a near mint condition LG V40 Thinq for around $200 or so off of eBay. Or if you want to go the iPhone route you can go up to about an iPhone 7 plus for $300-$350 in good condition.

18 hours ago, Legolessed said:

TBH any phone will do! 

I have the Moto G8 Power. I do all of those things with ease and the 5000 mAh battery is nice to have. The modest specs of the G8 Power don't bother me yet. 

HOWEVER, the G8 Power is chunky and heavy. 

The Samsung A51 is a better bet! It fits in the hand better. That's something nobody cares to talk about. And the screen is awesome too. Not a bad phone TBH.