Labview, Arduino and LM35 temperature sensors

Hello everyone!

I need some helo with setting up a temperature sensor in Labview. I've written the program and it works fine, but I need help with some polishing.

First of, you can see the program on the picture. The main idea behind the program is to read the temperature, then set a specific temperature which would be the target one.

Reading any value below the set temperature would turn on a LED which I have connected to the pin 3(blue), and for a temperature above it would turn on a LED on pin 7(red). Now for the part thats giving me trouble, when the desired temperature is hit, the LED on pin 5 (green) one doesn't turn on, but it flickers between the other 2. I suspect thats beacuse of the temperature oscilations. However I tought about dialing in something like a toleration where of the temperature is like between 10-15% around the dialed one, the green LED would still turn on. The problem is, I'm not sure how could I get that done. Is there anyone who knows anything about this that would yield results.

Screenshot_1.png

mjerilo.vi

• 2 weeks later...