Logitech G Hub Borked

I opened it up and it didn't recognize my mouse. Usually I just plug in my G903 mouse. I tried disabling the software with task manager, reinstalling, updating. Once it starts updating it usually gets stuck at 100% or stuck on the loading emblem.

I'll try calling Logitech when they open if I can get through.

G HUB is a piece of shit.

I've had it randomly bork itself and reinstalling sometimes doesn't help. You've got to get lucky until it decides to want to reinstall.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

I've reinstalled it a few times, then it doesn't recognize I have a mouse. So I try to update and it doesn't complete, stays on 100% or an endless loading loop. So many videos on this, no real solution.

I talked to Logitech support. I had to go into app data delete the files and program data. Reinstall and it works now.