LOW FPS FORTNITE BR

Hello Linus Community i have a question about something i opened msi afterburner to check my fps in fortnite im getting like max 70 fps and drops to 20 as well i cant play the game anymore my cpu usage is always like 90%-100% but my gpu usage is like 20%-40% my settings are everything low/ 3d res 100%,allow multi thread rendering,directx 11 i watched youtube videos like they told me too close multi thread and make texture to high it doesnt work here is my specs

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77P-D3

CPU:Intel i5 3350p 4 cores 4 thread

my memory is 4x4 1333mhz

GPU: Asus rog strix Rx 570 (8gb)

pls help waiting for your replies 

Taha Demir

I suggest trying to OC ram to 1600Mhz (if stable) for a boost to Minimum framerates
Setting the FPS cap to 60-65fps MAX (saving SOME CPU load trying to PUSH more than that for less frametime stability aka stuttering framedrops)
Check out how to optimize Win10 for less CPU usage (like Windows background apps disabled under Privacy Control panel in Windows)

You may not get 100% GPU usage unless you UP those details,. but you want low settings for visibility so just use a framecap of 60-65fps and hopefully it allows for higher minimums using caps/faster ram speeds.

There isn't a lot you can do,.. your thread limited, frequency limited, ram speed limited (combined into those framedrops)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz