Gaming PC reccomendation

medar

what would you recommend me to buy for a small budget of $250. list all the parts.

depends on your use case. for that tiny of a budget you will probably have to get really old used parts or just get a laptop. 

1 minute ago, Saksham said:

depends on your use case. for that tiny of a budget you will probably have to get really old used parts or just get a laptop. 

don't need a case just a gaming pc that works and can plug into a monitor

"and can plug into a monitor"

Imagine building a pc that you cant plug anything into??

Where are you located and What games you planning on playing? 250usd vs 250aud are quite far apart in terms of pc parts

its not hard to build a 250 pc in usd that could somewhat play minecraft but youre not gonna be getting great results for triple A titles

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

Edit: you probably want to look for used versions of these items to reduce cost. 

your best option is to hunt deals on used hardware, 250$ aint taking you anywhere with new parts

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

4 minutes ago, highrusher said:

don't need a case just a gaming pc that works and can plug into a monitor

There is a misunderstanding: He wants you to know what is your purpose to do with this PC. Do you already have a case? Because otherwise you will Need one.

1 minute ago, koptr said:

There is a misunderstanding: He wants you to know what is your purpose to do with this PC. Do you already have a case? Because otherwise you will Need one

I do have a case

3 minutes ago, koptr said:

There is a misunderstanding: He wants you to know what is your purpose to do with this PC. Do you already have a case? Because otherwise you will Need one.

btw PC's can be used without a case

2 minutes ago, highrusher said:

btw PC's can be used without a case

yes you can, but why?

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Just now, Oswin said:

yes you can, but why?

because I live in Bosnia and were pretty much poor for the US standards

get a console, and pc at your budget in your region is not gonna play a game

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

get a console, and pc at your budget in your region is not gonna play a game

I don't like consoles, I need the PC for school, actually used parts are pretty low here

Edit: school and gaming obviously not just school

1 minute ago, highrusher said:

I don't like consoles, I need the PC for school, actually used parts are pretty low here

Edit: school and gaming obviously not just school

You can definitely do school on a $250 pc, but not gaming. Adding gaming to your list of things you want this pc is just not possible. The cheapest pc that will start a game, looking at what @Saksham made, is still $100 more than your current budget. And that pc is still leagues behind a console from 2 generations ago.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

8 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

You can definitely do school on a $250 pc, but not gaming. Adding gaming to your list of things you want this pc is just not possible. The cheapest pc that will start a game, looking at what @Saksham made, is still $100 more than your current budget. And that pc is still leagues behind a console from 2 generations ago.

man hearing all of this makes me want to give up and go to sleep. my old pc died ok bummer

So get a used Optiplex for ~150$ and game in clouds. You'll have still 100$ to buy games. You may already have games but in that case you should sell them or I think if you are using Steam you can transfer your account to a service (Watch Linus video for clearence).

2 minutes ago, koptr said:

So get a used Optiplex for ~150$ and game in clouds. You'll have still 100$ to buy games. You may already have games but in that case you should sell them or I think if you are using Steam you can transfer your account to a service (Watch Linus video for clearence).

what am i going to play again? terraria oh cool

5 minutes ago, highrusher said:

man hearing all of this makes me want to give up and go to sleep. my old pc died ok bummer

I do not want you to give up on your aspirations of building a pc, however I do want to set some boundaries and expectations for what you can do right now. My recommendation is to give up on gaming for the moment, and get something with a decent cpu for your school work, and then add a gpu for gaming down the line.

1 hour ago, highrusher said:

Well don’t get upset. What do you expect for $250 ?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Not recommended but the best you can get new for 250. If you can afford it then this £300 one is slightly better and it actually has an upgrade path.