LTT Store Shipping

45 minutes ago, divito said:

I've never ordered from LTT, but what did your e-mail actually say? You keep referencing the 2-5 business days; did it say it would be delivered in 2-5 business days or that the order would be processed in 2-5 business days. Those are very different points of distinction and will affect the outcome of the package.

Even if it explicitly said "delivered" in 2-5 business days, you ordered it Wednesday, June 24th. Tuesday, June 30th is the 4th business day, and today is Canada Day, a holiday. The 5th business day will be Thursday, July 2nd. If you were not to receive it by end of day on Thursday, then you'd finally be outside the window given.

This is the order confirmation page. Shipping method 2-5 days. Also I placed my order last Wednesday. 

What I'm most upset about is that I feel as though I'm being lied to. Now if it said somewhere on the webpage that there might be delays because of Covid then I would have accepted that. 

Screenshot_20200701-124940_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-125126_Chrome.jpg

3 hours ago, Peter Starzynski said:

This is the order confirmation page. Shipping method 2-5 days. Also I placed my order last Wednesday. 

What I'm most upset about is that I feel as though I'm being lied to. Now if it said somewhere on the webpage that there might be delays because of Covid then I would have accepted that. 

No part of any of what you've gone through is a lie. This is standard with almost all e-tailer operations; add on a surge from pandemic issues, which conflict with border issues, and the fact that it's a statutory holiday in Canada, and soon to be a holiday in the US, it all seems par for the course really.

As I referenced, it hasn't been 5 business days yet, and as listed on their page and you showcased in the image, it should arrive within 7 days of you getting the email confirming it's been shipped. 

6 hours ago, Peter Starzynski said:

-snip-

Hey Peter,

Just sent you an email regarding this. Hope we can get it sorted out soon!

Thanks,

Nick